St James' Park

Dave

I don't think there is a conspiracy but tbh he owns the club, why can't he advertise his own company on his stadium. Not that i agree with it as its horrific but from a business point of view he's not really doing anything wrong is he?

Not his.  The club lease the ground.

His. Not his land.

I think it's Nike.

"The site's huge 525,000 sq ft warehouse – which is being extended by 300,000 sq ft to meet increased capacity at its nearly 400 UK stores – is impressive in its scale. But Shirebrook's most eye-catching building is the Nike Academy. In fact, this is the only such academy globally that Nike has established with an independent retailer.

The swanky facility, which opened 16 months ago, is a world away from the traditional image of Sports Direct as a bargain basement retailer, bearing a closer resemblance to the interior of an elite US athletics academy. "

I think it's Lee Cooper the late 1970s saw expansion of production, with the company opening factories in Ireland, France and Tunisia, and by the mid 1980s these facilities were producing between 40,000 and 45,000 garments per week. During this time, annual turnover grew to more than £100 million. In 1989, the Cooper family sold their majority stake in the business, and since then Lee Cooper has become a 'lifestyle' brand, operating in more than seventy markets across the world. In 2008, the company celebrated its centenary.

I Think its Pepe.

The date is 1973 and a crowd of raucous kids are jostling for position around an unassuming market-stall sheltering from the icy February drizzle under a railway bridge in the heart of Portobello Market, London. The buzz is palpable. Trecking by Tube, bus and bike from the far corners of London this motley crue has converged on the capital’s hippest clothing market in a bid to lay their hands on an elusive pair of the jeans that has had London’s most discerning fashion devotees swapping notes. It was there in 1973, under that bridge in Notting Hill, that Pepe Jeans was born.