St James' Park

Dave

Nah i can't see it actually, Virgin was paying us 10m a year Ashley might be crazy but he's not stupid if he's giving up a 10m a year shirt sponsorship deal he's not going to do it for his own bloody company  :lol:

Well he was perfectly happy to replace about 80% of the hoardings from paying companies in the ground with freebies for Sports Direct.

Guest bimpy474

Nah i can't see it actually, Virgin was paying us 10m a year Ashley might be crazy but he's not stupid if he's giving up a 10m a year shirt sponsorship deal he's not going to do it for his own bloody company  :lol:

Well he was perfectly happy to replace about 80% of the hoardings from paying companies in the ground with freebies for Sports Direct.

They are pocket money compared to shirt and naming rights though. I hope.

Good point  :undecided: definitely trying to be positive for once and hopefully something good comes from this  :(

I don't really care anymore if it is Sports Direct.

It's already plastered over everything else, and the money issue doesn't matter to us because we don't spend any money above  we get from player sales anyway.

Good point  :undecided: definitely trying to be positive for once and hopefully something good comes from this  :(

I think the sponsors pulled the plug when we got relegated so he stuck Sports Direct everywhere where they used to be.

Guest bimpy474

It's already plastered over everything else, and the money issue doesn't matter to us because we don't spend any money above  we get from player sales anyway.

But haven't Pardew and Dekka said that the shirt and stadium naming money goes on players. Obviously if we believe what they say.

Guest bimpy474

I don't believe a word they say, and with very good reason.

Aye, maybe a truth will finally worm its way through the lies.

"Guess who wins again etc." :(

Know what you mean though, sad state of affairs.

Guest neesy111

If Dekka is saying we ended it early, then this new deal has to be worth more money surely ?.

Is correct, but this is mike Ashley we are talking about.

Guest bimpy474

If Dekka is saying we ended it early, then this new deal has to be worth more money surely ?.

Is correct, but this is mike Ashley we are talking about.

Aye.  :undecided:

We were told all the Sports Direct sings were to show potentioal sponsors what they could be getting & they expected a quick deal...... still waiting.

If its not going to be Sports Direct on the shrts then whoever it is is ofeering more than Virgin Money but not enough for th entire shirt stadium sponsoship.