Classy

Dave

The condoning of the "facts" spouted by this fucktart on these boards is possibly more infuriating than anything this asshole did. It just goes to show why cretinous politicians and public figures retain their powers year after year because it seems if you lie long enough, if you throw enough s*** against the wall, some of it is undoubtedly going to stick.

Let's break these "facts" down:

1) Keegan. To quote the post in here that started it all, "correct." In what f***ing delusional, bizarro-world is his assessment of the situation with Keegan in any way "correct?" DL said "his f***ing head was all over the place." Eh? Appointed to appease Arabs? WTF ?

Ashley and Co. were found guilty in a court of law by a Judge who made sure to include in the tribunal that they also constantly lied about Keegan's tenure here, and did everything they could to tarnish his reputation.

Yet, people are still actually believing a word this f***ing neanderthal says. Unbelievable, and a point enough to get one seething on its own.

2) Shearer. Also to quote the poster before, "correct."

How on earth was only Shearer responsible for our relegation? How can you pass judgment on his ability to manage a football team EVER?

DL and some of the posters on here are so f***ing deluded, blindfolded and downright pathetic, that they not only pretend to be future-telling sages on how a human being will pan out as a manager in the future, but actually believe giving someone 8 games to stave of relegation is enough to banish them as human beings to the dustbin "foreva innit, mate."

We, as both a team and a club, were absolutely f***ed long before Shearer was brought in that season. Not a single fan who has anything but a half-decent memory can argue with that. It was disaster after disaster brought on by Ashley, it was nothing but a sinking ship on which these fuckheads chose to find a lamb to take the blame -- in the form of a former club hero -- and amazingly, it worked! You fuckheads who're blaming only Shearer for our relegation are probably the same wankers who would purchase a bottle of snakeoil and then go and vote for George Bush in the same afternoon. Get your f***ing heads checked. s***. Sticks. To. Walls.

3) Chris Hughton.

They're practically gloating about sacking a nice guy. "I don't want a manager under me who can't argue." He needs a c*** like him underneath to deal with his own flapping c*** lips. CH may not have been the right person to "lead us forward," wherever that may be -- I don't credit them 100% for our recent upturn in fortune -- the way they treated him was downright pathetic, embarrassing for the club, and a horrible way to treat a genuinely nice guy and a pretty decent manager and coach. They rattled the ship then once again when things were finally looking stable, and have done so once again this week with the renaming and now this.

4) Andy Carroll. Okay fine, you wankers can have that one, $35M was definitely overpaying for him. Still they lied about the whole "Andy handed in a transfer request, we had no choice, blah blah" and this recent bollocks only pushes that story aside.

Absolutely p*ssed, to be honest, by how easy it is for people to downright lie to the public and how many in the public are willing to be covered in the urine deemed holy water.

His final quote is the nail in the coffin, no matter what you believe the facts to be:

"You have no idea how f***ing horrible we can be."

Whether we all agree or not on what has gone on regarding the aforementioned points, that quote alone needs to see him sacked, and sacked soon. That's unforgivable, filled with nothing but venom, and the wanton flaunting of power that only comes from those who think they're untouchable.

as a side though, is it not all bollocks?

thinking about it, what is the likelyhood of llambias coming out with all of these convenient soundbites about every manager since keegan in a pub within earshot of someone/a few people who 'just happened to know a reporter from the daily mirror'?

By sounds of things it was recorded, the guy who recorded it wasn't sure what to do with it and was advised to give it to the papers and so offered it to the mirror. Can't imagine the Mirror would stick it in the paper as fact and quotes from Derek without being able to back it up otherwise they'd be taken to court.

Where was this posted? Would be curious to know who 'advised' him to 'give' it to the papers...

Wasn't posted here I don't think. Steve Wraith (I know I know) was asked for advice on what to do with it. He didn't reply to the person in question but appears pleased with there choice

I'm just really wanting to know where it was posted before news of the story broke this week - surely someone must've mentioned it (even if it was a friend of a friend repeating a rumour). Nowt on TT or TF from what I can see.

I dont think it was. He wasn't sure what to do asked around and sent it to the papers. Noubt to say the person who recorded it was a poster on forums like this or twitter etc so no reason why it had to make it online before the papers.

I'm sure the person recording isn't/wasn't a forum member, but immediately after the story was printed someone on another forum was claiming it was his friend from uni - just seems odd that no friends of this alleged uni student have commented on it between the spurs game and this week.

I did hear someone a few weeks ago claim that a friend of a friend was speaking to Llambias in the Shark Club and he was giving it the big'un, but that conversation centred around Joey Barton not being Dekka's favourite person.

thinking about it, what is the likelyhood of llambias coming out with all of these convenient soundbites about every manager since keegan in a pub within earshot of someone/a few people who 'just happened to know a reporter from the daily mirror'?

By sounds of things it was recorded, the guy who recorded it wasn't sure what to do with it and was advised to give it to the papers and so offered it to the mirror. Can't imagine the Mirror would stick it in the paper as fact and quotes from Derek without being able to back it up otherwise they'd be taken to court.

Where was this posted? Would be curious to know who 'advised' him to 'give' it to the papers...

Wasn't posted here I don't think. Steve Wraith (I know I know) was asked for advice on what to do with it. He didn't reply to the person in question but appears pleased with there choice

I'm just really wanting to know where it was posted before news of the story broke this week - surely someone must've mentioned it (even if it was a friend of a friend repeating a rumour). Nowt on TT or TF from what I can see.

I dont think it was. He wasn't sure what to do asked around and sent it to the papers. Noubt to say the person who recorded it was a poster on forums like this or twitter etc so no reason why it had to make it online before the papers.

I'm sure the person recording isn't/wasn't a forum member, but immediately after the story was printed someone on another forum was claiming it was his friend from uni - just seems odd that no friends of this alleged uni student have commented on it between the spurs game and this week.

I did hear someone a few weeks ago claim that a friend of a friend was speaking to Llambias in the Shark Club and he was giving it the big'un, but that conversation centred around Joey Barton not being Dekka's favourite person.

http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/wiki/images/thumb/1/1c/PosterBullshitMan2.jpg/428px-PosterBullshitMan2.jpg

http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/wiki/images/thumb/1/1c/PosterBullshitMan2.jpg/428px-PosterBullshitMan2.jpg

:lol:

God's honest truth, it's just popped back into my head.

McNally possibly hinting at a cover up in the North East press, hence the delay in the story coming out and the Mirror being the chosen source......Allegedly

@McNallyMirror

Brian McNally

@NUFCdreamer Am told there was a reluctance from some journalists or media outlets to use Llambias story. Can only guess at a reason. #nufc

Aye, was this reported, at all, in the Journal or Chronicle?

It's an exclusive innit. O0

For what it's worth, there isn't much he's said that strikes me as likely far from the mark and gives a pretty interesting insight (if true). Obviously not the best policy to get a bit bladdered and give it the billy big bollocks in earshot of some sad sacks tape player mind. :lol:

For what it's worth, there isn't much he's said that strikes me as likely far from the mark and gives a pretty interesting insight (if true). Obviously not the best policy to get a bit bladdered and give it the billy big bollocks in earshot of some sad sacks tape player mind. :lol:

As long as he never said nowt bad about Wor Demba who cares ?

What Llambias has said doesn't affect me or anyone at the club (not that Shepherds digs against Shearer or Owen or even Bellamy I suspect really had much of an effect despite them still being in his employ), just harms him personally with those he's taken pissed pot shots at, while giving the rest of us an unexpected window on why they've taken some of the decisions they have.

The guy, while doing a decent job, does come across as a massive dick more often than not, but this supposed overheard pub conversation doesn't really bother me at all in all honesty.

What Llambias has said doesn't affect me or anyone at the club (not that Shepherds digs against Shearer or Owen or even Bellamy I suspect really had much of an effect despite them still being in his employ), just harms him personally with those he's taken p*ssed pot shots at, while giving the rest of us an unexpected window on why they've taken some of the decisions they have.

The guy, while doing a decent job, does come across as a massive dick more often than not, but this supposed overheard conversation doesn't really bother me at all in all honesty.

I know you realise that what I said there was tongue in cheek and yes, sure, the guy comes across as a dick and should know better than to rant to anyone he meets in a bar.

I also can't stand MacNally - an awful journalist who hates Newcastle.

What Llambias has said doesn't affect me or anyone at the club (not that Shepherds digs against Shearer or Owen or even Bellamy I suspect really had much of an effect despite them still being in his employ), just harms him personally with those he's taken pissed pot shots at, while giving the rest of us an unexpected window on why they've taken some of the decisions they have.

The guy, while doing a decent job, does come across as a massive dick more often than not, but this supposed overheard pub conversation doesn't really bother me at all in all honesty.

I agree with most of that and what I find more revealing out of this whole episode is that it appears to highlight just how much Thomson House are cosy with the club.

No mention of this at all in any of their titles and the fact that it was a mirror exclusive doesnt stop other papers reporting the "mirror exclusive".

Bodes poorly for any balance going forward. (if ever it was there).

Guest Heneage

Of course not. NCJ works for the club. Baffling that people don't realise this...

Yet if they'd reported it you'd probably have said it was just a rehashing of quotes.

I agree with most of that and what I find more revealing out of this whole episode is that it appears to highlight just how much Thomson House are cosy with the club.

No mention of this at all in any of their titles and the fact that it was a mirror exclusive doesnt stop other papers reporting the "mirror exclusive".

Bodes poorly for any balance going forward. (if ever it was there).

Unless the Mirror are more open about the source of the quotes, I'm not sure Thompson House should touch it to be fair.

Of course not. NCJ works for the club. Baffling that people don't realise this...

Yet if they'd reported it you'd probably have said it was just a rehashing of quotes.

I wouldn't have... Their pro-club bias is so obvious, can't see how people don't realise who they work for.

I wouldn't have... Their pro-club bias is so obvious, can't see how people don't realise who they work for.

I don't think most people are under any illusions, i.e. I don't think they work for the club as such but the club have them in their backpocket because if they bite the hand that feeds them then they finally go out of business.  The club have form for banning people from the ground, the Chronicle or Journal without the football is not an option for those that run the papers.  Bit of a shame like but that's what happens when you've got people like that running the club.

Guest Heneage

Irrespective of Lee Ryder's views, he isn't going to slay the Goose that provides him with his dippy egg and soldiers. He has to fill the newspaper with Newcastle United stories five or six days a week. That means he needs the club (arguably more than they need him) for interviews with staff as well as access to matches.

As a consequence of that need, he obviously tries his best to stay out of the politics involving the clubs heirarchy so the paper doesn't look like an 'Anti-Establishment Fanzine'. I'd say it's also worth considering that Ryder may have thought that it isn't his story so why wade in on something he knows little to nothing about (Not that it has stopped him before *Chortle Chortle).

If you are so intent in taking umbrage with his work then I'd look to question the lack of originality in his copy, and the fact some of it reads like it was written by Danny Dyer.

Guest thenorthumbrian

The whole thing shows what a nasty pathetic little pig Llambias is.

"horrible"? oh aye, its ok bragging to a few students in a "gastro" pub, tell you what Llambias get yourself down to the Raby on Shields road and try that. 

The whole thing shows what a nasty pathetic little pig Llambias is.

"horrible" its ok bragging to a few students in a "gastro" pub, tell you what Llambias get yourself down to the Raby on Shields road and try that.

WTF is a 'gastro' pub and which one is it?

Gastro? Isn't that an abbreviated term for when you get the farts or some random shit?