Hatred?

Guest VaVaVoom

mackems, Liverpool, Arsenal (more to do with their fans over here).

Don't really mind Spurs that much and respect Man Utd/Ferguson. Hated Bolton with Fatso/Sammy/Megson, but don't mind them much anymore. Also hated WBA under Di Matteo - dirty bastards (and probably because they were our competitive rivals for two years). I don't hate Blackburn or Wigan, but want them to go down and disappear for awhile.

A general clear-out of crap small towns in Lancashire would be a good thing.

Can't believe no-one has chosen Everton.

Mackems, Everton and Stoke. And Man U and City. And don't forget Liverpool, Villa, Brum, Chelsea, Spurs....

I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL

I've got absolutely nothing against Everton tbh. "Respect" their fans for not choosing the easy option and be Liverpool supporters, feel sorry for them for year after year doing well but never have any money, got nothing against Moyes and they've had quite a few players that I've liked recently.

Plus the three Everton supporters that I "know" (Niel and 1878 on here, and a regular at the pub where I work) are all good lads, which helps as well.

Sunderland and Liverpool. Not got anywhere near as much hatred for any other side.

Mackem hate is obvious and Liverpool are just the luckiest club in the world, not to mention how fucking self-appreciating their fucking fans are. An absolute bunch of dicks, to a man.

Other teams I like tend to be to do with close friends who are supporters, which includes Everton and some league 2 teams heh. I have an irrational hatred of totenham, I find harry redknapp annoying, even though I probably should like their direct but attacking style, but I get all these connotations of good old british pluck about their european adventure last season it wound me up a bit, but still beating the Milan's was pretty fun (if predictable, they were obviously very very vulnerable to pace and width), and yet bleh.

I find it hard to dislike teams for being too rich, in the premier league very few teams really qualify as poor and everyones a greedy scumbag really. Still great resentment at City buying the league, but that's how you win the league.

I mainly hate the people who run football and are running it into the ground making massive amount of money in the process.

Can't believe no-one has chosen Everton.

Mackems, Everton and Stoke. And Man U and City. And don't forget Liverpool, Villa, Brum, Chelsea, Spurs....

I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL

I've got absolutely nothing against Everton tbh. "Respect" their fans for not choosing the easy option and be Liverpool supporters, feel sorry for them for year after year doing well but never have any money, got nothing against Moyes and they've had quite a few players that I've liked recently.

Plus the three Everton supporters that I "know" (Niel and 1878 on here, and a regular at the pub where I work) are all good lads, which helps as well.

Their support is horrible.

On this subject, I used to hate Man Utd but have developed a begrudging respect for SAF and the way he's overseen a constant evolution of teams over the years, pretty much always getting them to deliver.

On City, as much as I have an issue with the silly money they throw about, I don't see them as a cause of any real problem but more of a minor symptom brought about by SKY and the super rich having a cocks out competition.

That said, I'd struggle to hate any team containing Silva who I love to watch.

Also have an admiration for Arsenal and, as much as the 'I didn't see it' attitude fucks me off, I respect Wengers achievements massively.

Don't particularly enjoy watching the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Blackburn play but don't have any major problem with them as clubs.

Barcelona, now there's another club i hate. Well I say club but they're 'more than a club' apparently.

Just as commercial and as much of a business as Real Madrid, but pretend they're not and play the victim card against Madrid while they shit on every other club.

Liverpool, Stoke, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Man Utd, Sunderland. And I' ll drop the bomb and say Fulham. Lot of punchable faces, and the credit they've been getting for a couple of years is undeserved. Boring as fuck, with a home/away difference almost as sad as Stoke. Liverpool is the worst though. Don' t think there' s one person in that team I wouldn't round kick with a smile on my face.

Barcelona, now there's another club i hate. Well I say club but they're 'more than a club' apparently.

Just as commercial and as much of a business as Real Madrid, but pretend they're not and play the victim card against Madrid while they s*** on every other club.

Aye. Though Messi is great to watch though.

Still Levante's fall from the top of La Liga was very sad