Hatred?

Guest VaVaVoom

Stoke - play horrible football (to put it mildly)

Man City - ruining the league, along with Chelsea to a lesser extent

Arsenal - don't hate them but my respect for them has dropped dramatically and I feel they've completely lost their identity. They used to have a charismatic stadium and a team filled with big personalities eg Adams, Henry, Parlour. Now they just feel like some generic European club. I've gone from having a soft spot for them to feeling completely apathetic towards them.

I also wish Wigan would go back to League One, where they belong. Definitely don't feel hatred towards them but they're not and never will be a PL club. Even the people of Wigan wouldn't really care if they went down.

Huge lack of Villa hating here. Nobody remember the way they behaved when they sent us down? Fucking dickheads.

We battered them 6-0, and call me a sentimental old food, but I'd like to think that contributed to eventually getting McLeish who will hopefully enjoy a longe tenure with them. I'm happy to call us squared away - with us coming out a little ahead if anything.

I've never hated anything in football as much as i hate Manchester City. By the same reasoning i should detest Chelsea on the same scale, but for some reason i don't. Not to say i like them.

Man City, Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs are the only clubs in the league i can properly say i hate.

Mackems for obvious reasons and spurs because live in the  south and you would think they are Barcelona the way the fans go on. You only see their shirts being worn when they win and they seem to think they are a massive club despite only qualifying for the champs league once I believe

Stoke- Play horrific football, its just long ball football and long throws and all the media seems to like them.

Man City- There just buying the title.

Liverpool- Just don't like Dalgleish.

QPR- Hate Neil Warnock, if they got rid of him I wouln't mind them.

Mackems- Obvious reasons.

Interesting that for many the Mackems are just a source of amusement. I think most of us like having them around just to make ourselves feel better, which speaks volumes.

Yup, and it's also quite interesting that there seems to be a lot of genuine hatred for Liverpool on here. Always thought it was just me.

I think the first 4-3 is what started it, and it became more than a rivalry after that game. Add to that the fact that most of my friends are Liverpool "fans". I remember having a huge argument with one of them back in my uni days over who was better, Shearer or Heskey. The year was 99 or 2000, and Shearer was an established world class center forward, recognized the world over, and Heskey had just joined Liverpool and scored a few goals at the start of the season. He was adamant that Heskey was 10 times the player Shearer ever was.

Cool story bro material I know, just had to get it off my chest for some reason :lol:

So yeah, Liverpool football club is as disgusting an organization as any I have ever come across. The red kit, the fan and media wankfest over their players and managers, justice this and justice that, YNWA, famous european nights, and all that nauseating cack.

Stoke- Play horrific football, its just long ball football and long throws and all the media seems to like them.

Man City- There just buying the title.

Liverpool- Just don't like Dalgleish.

QPR- Hate Neil Warnock, if they got rid of him I wouln't mind them.

Mackems- Obvious reasons.

I used to hate him - but in recent years, if you listen to what he has to say, he comes across as being a fairly decent bloke imo. Honest, a little whingy, but a family man with a love for footy. His main problem is that he has an eminently punchable face.

Interesting that for many the Mackems are just a source of amusement. I think most of us like having them around just to make ourselves feel better, which speaks volumes.

So yeah, Liverpool football club is as disgusting an organization as any I have ever come across. The red kit, the fan and media wankfest over their players and managers, justice this and justice that, YNWA, famous european nights, and all that nauseating cack.

:lol:

Have to say it's been very recently for me but they've over-taken Man United absolutely now. I think it was Carroll, Enrique and that twat Dalglish that tipped me over.

I've never hated anything in football as much as i hate Manchester City. By the same reasoning i should detest Chelsea on the same scale, but for some reason i don't. Not to say i like them.

Man City, Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs are the only clubs in the league i can properly say i hate.

I hated what Chelsea were doing, but what's happening with City annoys me much more. Primarily because Chelsea were already a borderline CL club before Abrom, they just went up a notch. With Man City they've completely taken the piss by taking a shit club and firing them up league in this ridiculous way.

For me: man city, mackems (though admit degree of respect) are way ahead. Had a villa thing, but as been said, reckon the 6-0, and all the change since there has dampened it.

On the subject of Stoke being a deplorable 'football' side. I had such a heated argument last night with some prick who attempted to claim that Rory Delap is a good player who has more in his locker than throw ins. :lol: :lol:

On the subject of Stoke being a deplorable 'football' side. I had such a heated argument last night with some prick who attempted to claim that Rory Delap is a good player who has more in his locker than throw ins. :lol: :lol:

Wow :lol:

Hope you actually won the argument wormy!

Guest Wearside

Individually I've known some decent Sunderland lads but when it comes to derby day (especially the away game) I have to accept that as a mob, I hate the horrible twats.

Other teams just tend to annoy me. Liverpool for Dalglish, the media love in and our appalling record at Anfield stands out. Stoke have nothing positive about them either.

The rest I'm pretty much fine with these days. Never really understood this boards hatred of Spurs. I always think they've been decent to watch and their fans behave themselves when they come to Newcastle.

:snod:

I look forward to your next visit to the SOL in your new away end and your journey from the metro station. Your days of police protection from Northumbria Police are officially over.