Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

The Designated Player Rule, nicknamed the Beckham Rule,[1] was adopted as part of the salary cap regulations of Major League Soccer for the 2007 season. The rule allows each MLS franchise to sign players that would be considered outside of the team's salary cap, allowing MLS teams to compete for star players in the international soccer market.

6. Behaviour of the public

Maximum score = 10

Minimum score = 0

All teams begin with a score of 5 points. A maximum of a further 5 points can be added for:

- Verbal support in acceptable form

- Covert recognition of outstanding play by the opponents

A maximum of 5 points can be deducted for:

- Persistent foul and abusive language

- Persistent abuse of the officials’ decisions

- Aggressive and threatening conduct towards opposing fans

No wonder Fulham always do so well.

Why are we always at the bottom of this stupid fair-play table?

it annoys me...

http://www2.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/fair-play.html

http://www2.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/fair-play-calculation.html

About time they added this, btw. Pretty certain it wasn't on the old site.

Nowt like the old subjective categories to make something a joke from the off.

So Mata, Sturridge, Rameires, Terry, Drogba will come back in and they'll be much stronger on saturday but there's clearly serious issues going on there at the moment with morale.

Lets have a proper go at this mob on saturday and see how they stand up to it. They're rocking.

We're gonna fucking do em. They're shite.

Getting very worried these useless twats are gonna let Liverpool into the top four like.

Nah, it won't happen. Still think it's out of Spurs/Arsenal for 4th.

I actually hope Chelsea stick with "AVB" - as they have got some exciting players in there, and he's clearly trying to get them playing a more attacking game, but at the moment it seems he's tried to go to that strategy a bit too soon, and they're suffering defensively for it.

They've got some exciting young players in that squad, and have got the highly rated Lucas Piazón signing in January as well.

Getting very worried these useless twats are gonna let Liverpool into the top four like.

I actually hope Chelsea stick with "AVB" - as they have got some exciting players in there, and he's clearly trying to get them playing a more attacking game, but at the moment it seems he's tried to go to that strategy a bit too soon, and they're suffering defensively for it.

They've got some exciting young players in that squad, and have got the highly rated Lucas Piazón signing in January as well.

He's technically already there, been there for a while he just can't play (not that he'd be playing anyway).

Obligatory Vickery article on him - http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2011/04/will_piazon_stand_out_at_stamf.html

:thup:

He seems to have recognised things require freshening up, but it's difficult to enact in such a short space of time. Definition of a transition season IMO. Though with modern football that seems to be less and less acceptable for big/rich clubs.

Lucas is meant to be the next big thing isn't he?

Lucas Moura not Piazon, I think.

Aye, I never meant Piazon. As I've only ever heard Lucas Moura described as "Lucas" whereas Piazon has always had his surname attached to his name.

Aye, although Piazon is a bit younger. The former is already in the full Brazil set up and looks class from the snippets I've seen.

Aye, I never meant Piazon. As I've only ever heard Lucas Moura described as "Lucas" whereas Piazon has always had his surname attached to his name.

Ah reet, well aye it's him. I'd literally just read your post and the one above mentioning Piazon so assumed you meant him.

While Chelsea look weakened at the back it's their midfield that worries me. Tiote and Cabaye will be up against Mikel, Ramires and Lampard and could easily become isolated, Mata will also drift inside and cause problems. That's before you consider the threat he and Sturridge will pose from out wide.