Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

Honestly I'm not too positive about this. We're in form and have a good record against them, but they're still Chelsea and their players are still better than ours. We could huff and puff for 90 minutes but all it takes is someone like Mata having a brilliant day to fuck us over.

The prevailing feeling of confidence just makes me more scared :lol:

Names and reputations are better, not all their players though IMO.

Honestly I'm not too positive about this. We're in form and have a good record against them, but they're still Chelsea and their players are still better than ours. We could huff and puff for 90 minutes but all it takes is someone like Mata having a brilliant day to f*** us over.

This.

Honestly I'm not too positive about this. We're in form and have a good record against them, but they're still Chelsea and their players are still better than ours. We could huff and puff for 90 minutes but all it takes is someone like Mata having a brilliant day to f*** us over.

my feeling as well

i always tend to feel less confident when everyone is pretty much expecting us to win for some reason

Guest ykmkmdd

Individually their players are better than ours, but for whatever reason they just aren't playing as a team just now (still can't believe how terrible they were against Liverpool last night) while our lot are playing out of their skins.

Certainly no guarantees, but it's the best chance we've had of giving them a beating in a good while.

Some funny comments:

'Get some new players please , messi or whatever si ... Hazard , Cavani , Cahill , Modric , Any playmaker kaka . Someone to feed torres new juicy passes ... '

And the reply is:

'Wow your like playing Fantasy Football with cheat codes.'    Hmm, IMO that's what you've done few years :D

And this:

'Yeh, really hard to be optimistic, the only thing I'm looking forward to is january, let's hope we have a Fantastic transfer window...We haven't reallyhad a Great Transfer window in YEARSSS '

Wish they were fans of a 'normal team' for one transfer window. They are so spoiled.