Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

"The only reason I am predicting a draw and not a loss is the fact that Gutierrez is suspended for this game (two yellows against United). He is arguably their most influencial player going forward... "

It's not that far fetched tbh, his delivery has never been outstanding but he can carry the ball a long way when he's on his game

Guest bengenufc

Get at them from the off the only player I would be wary of is Sturridge

That Mata is a bit w***, isn't he?

Doesnt come close to perch or lovenkrads

They don't have great threat at front, danger is coming from midfield, if we can pin it back and test defence we minimise danger, and keep an eye on Mata and Sturridge.

Sturridge and Mata are probably there best players. And the midfield those Chelsea fans seem to want to play are Romeu Ramires Meireles

"The only reason I am predicting a draw and not a loss is the fact that Gutierrez is suspended for this game (two yellows against United). He is arguably their most influencial player going forward... "

:serious:

:yao:

Who is consistently better?

Well, Cabaye for starters.  Ben Arfa certainly since he's started. 

What has he done going forward?  He's been terrific defensively.

:serious:

:yao:

Who is consistently better?

Well, Cabaye for starters.  Ben Arfa certainly since he's started. 

What has he done going forward?  He's been terrific defensively.

Last year probably about 70% of our attacking play came from down the left, obviosly now we have balance on the right, and he has a poorer full back behind him it isn't the case anymore, but I don't think there was anything wrong with that statement.

EDIT: Especially considering he said "arguably".