Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I the only person that still enjoys watching Spain, like?

I like them, I would've found it funny if they went out last night but that's in a "wanting to see the underdog get through" kind of way.

Can understand opinions saying they're boring. Think the criticism is over the top, though. Not like Arsenal, as an example, who are criticised for trying to overcomplicate it and end up not winning and losing regularly.

I do, just not tonight. They were poor tonight although Croatia made them look poor. They were class v Ulster B.

Same here. It's a bit like the Barcelona thing, as they have become more and more popular people are trying to go against the grain.

Pretty much like I do with everything else.  :thup:  :lol:

I thought Schildenfeld was absolutely terrific for Croatia, he was fucking everywhere. Hadn't heard of him before this tournament; surprised he's from the German Second Division - looks a good defender.

I must admit I don't find them as boring as most.

Silva needs to bulk up the skinny cunt and they need to start getting it in the mixer a bit more. Llorente and Pique upfront in the quarters if they have any sense.

Guest bimpy474

Silva needs to bulk up the skinny cunt and they need to start getting it in the mixer a bit more. Llorente and Pique upfront in the quarters if they have any sense.

If the rest of Silva matched his head he would be Officer Hightower, Silva's noggin is massive.

Was fucking dying to see Llorente in that second half. Was infuriating when they brought a winger on for the only striker on the pitch (i was really impressed with Navas, by the by, looks like a great player). Didn't know Pique could play as a striker.

Would be good for the tournament if Ukraine manage to stick about for the knockouts.

Reckon it'll effect crowds there if they go out given that most their grounds have been empty and it's only Germans/Czechs left in with any sizable support out there.

Silva needs to bulk up the skinny c*** and they need to start getting it in the mixer a bit more. Llorente and Pique upfront in the quarters if they have any sense.

Iniesta needs to be more direct too, and to score more goals, like a small Catalonian Kevin Nolan.

Iniesta was the most pretentious of the lot tonight. Can't deny his ball control but fuck, stop fannying about you daft little shite.

And that Busquets chance towards the end. Middle of the box, through on the keeper, stops and turns to pass it. Ridiculous was that; i was absolutely rooting for Croatia the moment that happened.

FWIW Del Bosque's subs won him the game. The trolling moustachioed kerrrrrrnt.

Aye, as much as i wanted to see Llorente, Navas changed the game. He was excellent.

Silva needs to bulk up the skinny c*** and they need to start getting it in the mixer a bit more. Llorente and Pique upfront in the quarters if they have any sense.

Iniesta needs to be more direct too, and to score more goals, like a small Catalonian Kevin Nolan.

Casillas punting the ball over the midfield from free kicks while Pique stands on the keepers toes. :fwap:

This is what gets me. Everyone's slamming him for being pretentious/stupid/defensive/ridiculous - Fabregas and Navas won them the fucking game. :lol:

But fuck that, they keep possession too well.

This is what gets me. Everyone's slamming him for being pretentious/stupid/defensive/ridiculous - Fabregas and Navas won them the fucking game. :lol:

But fuck that, they keep possession too well.

I think it would have come anyway like with the Croats pouring forward but the fact still stands.

Do think he's gone a little too far though but I guess it works so why change. As I've said I'd like to see them drop the double pivot in midfield and field Navas or whoever from the start.