Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I enjoyed that game, i dont understand this shit from the media.... Italy played above themselves :lol: they have been playing like this for a while because they lost some friendlies dont mean shit :lol:

For Italy's sake i do hope they play Di Natale above Balotelli he's just better for Italy for so many reasons.

Thought De Rossi was fantastic in his CB role as well tbh.

For all Torres was shite, there was a massive difference in the manner Spain created chances once he was on. If he could finish they'd have won it.

If only David Villa wasn't injured...

For all Torres was s****, there was a massive difference in the manner Spain created chances once he was on. If he could finish they'd have won it.

I thought he gave them exactly what they needed, just his hopelessness in front of goal let him down. :lol:

For all Torres was s****, there was a massive difference in the manner Spain created chances once he was on. If he could finish they'd have won it.

I thought Torres played well in a sense.... his movement created chances which was'nt happening before....

Shame he cant score to save his life.

Still blows my mind that Best is not in the Ireland squad. Doyle and Cox ffs.

He was injured for 4/5 months tbf.

As soon as he got that injury, his Euro 2012 dream was over, to be brutally honest.

Still blows my mind that Best is not in the Ireland squad. Doyle and Cox ffs.

He's not as good as Doyle. Better than Cox but he's been injured so long that I'm not surprised he wasn't selected.