Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Resembled a Championship side valiantly trying against a Premier League side. Loads of effort but huge gap in quality.

They are as good as out.

Did anyone else just hear some fans outside the ITV studio singing "Keano - he wanks his dog - Keano"? :lol:

Sure as hell that I did hear exactly that you know. :lol:

Yeah, I heard that!!!

Resembled a Championship side valiantly trying against a Premier League side. Loads of effort but huge gap in quality.

They are as good as out.

:thup: I think they might nick a point in one of their other two games, like, but obviously that won't be enough. They needed to win today to realistically qualify.

It was very irritating to see the cautious way Croatia played after going 3-1 ahead, no longer commiting people forward but concentrating on keeping possession. Often they played the ball backwards out of quite promising situations.

You see so many teams do this, and they call it 'shutting up shop'. More often that not, it's handing the initiative to the opposition. They were quite lucky not to concede with the number of chances that Ireland had with all the possession they were allowed.

It's supposed to be the percentage way of seeing a game out, but I have my doubts.