Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beat the Portugeuse by 2 and Denmark getting beat would still see them through wouldn't it?

Aye, they've got a surprisingly good chance of making it if they can get the job done.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Tried to make some notes about potential transfer targets during this game, but all I've done is scrawl "Lawro is a cunt" 246 times. Cunt.

:lol: :lol:

Beat the Portugeuse by 2 and Denmark getting beat would still see them through wouldn't it?

Aye, they've got a surprisingly good chance of making it if they can get the job done.

Just like Nigeria in the last World Cup. They have most likely been given a reprieve. Of course there is a reason they find themselves in this position and will probably bottle it, as we did.

What was this TEAM thing by the way, I stuck the radio on when they starting crying on about Robben walking around a pitch.

Dickhead: you know what Team stands for?

Fat cunt robot wars: No...

Dickhead: Together Everyone Achieves More.

Fat cunt robot wars:  Did you get that at Anfield

Dickhead: No I just made it up

*cue laughter*

Have to say that, despite their obvious quality, I'm not totally convinced by this Germany side. When teams seem to have a real go at them they look a bit vulnerable IMO - last quarter of the game against Portugal and even in parts today, particularly from the ball over the top from the Dutch in the opening stages.

Another great game from what has so far been a great tournament.

You think that was a great match? I found most of it quite tedious, tbh.

Aye, however my my captain scoring 2 may elevate my opinion of the game somewhat.

What was this TEAM thing by the way, I stuck the radio on when they starting crying on about Robben walking around a pitch.

Dickhead: you know what Team stands for?

Fat cunt robot wars: No...

Dickhead: Together Everyone Achieves More.

Fat cunt robot wars:  Did you get that at Anfield

Dickhead: No I just made it up

*cue laughter*

God, I hate that man so much.

Just want to say how much I enjoyed Gomez's first goal. Great ball through, wonderful technique and control, striker's finish. Might actually be my goal of the tournament so far, love seeing centre forward play like that.

Ronaldo (Madrid): "Fans chanting 'Messi' when I missed big chances? This time last year, Messi was out of Copa America. That's worse, no?"

He proper bites whenever Messi is mentioned like :lol:

Ronaldo (Madrid): "Fans chanting 'Messi' when I missed big chances? This time last year, Messi was out of Copa America. That's worse, no?"

He proper bites whenever Messi is mentioned like :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: