Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Not even slightly tempting, I'd happily bankrupt Chris Moyles for no personal gain, just cos he's a cunt.

I would rather watch on a flickering black n white Russian stream than listen to that twat

Not even slightly tempting, I'd happily bankrupt Chris Moyles for no personal gain, just cos he's a cunt.

I would rather watch on a flickering black n white Russian stream than listen to that twat

Hope he has a heart attack whilst doing it, the repugnant tosser.

Croatia: Pletikosa, Strinić, Ćorluka, Schildenfeld, Rakitić, Vukojević, Modrić, Srna, Perišić, Jelavić, Mandžukić

Italy: Buffon, Maggio, Chiellini, Bonucci, Motta, Marchisio, Giaccherini, De Rossi, Pirlo, Balotelli, Cassano

Why would you not start Di Natale?

Aye, thought the same at the start. But, think Balotelli has everything what it takes and Di Natale, considering his age, is probably more suited to come on when they are tired.

Why would you not start Di Natale?

Di Natale has never looked completely convincing as a starter for Italy. His pace and running will be a good option against tired legs.

That said, I am fuming considering he's in my fantasy team.

Wasn't he 2nd top scorer of the Serie A? I cannot see how he has Ledley King syndrome like, I can understand him being more effective late on though, I just wouldn't risk Balotelli in this tournament, as brilliant as he can be the blokes a fucking idiot.

Just checked Di Nitale's record, his last 3 seasons have been insane, I had no idea it was that good. Mental how he seems to have hit 30 and became a better player when (as far as i'm aware) his main attribute used to be his pace.

There seems to be a plethora of really good strikers around Europe at the moment , who aren't getting the plaudits they deserve because of Messi and Ronaldo.

Tbh if Italy were to play a physical team id play Balotelli but if Italy are playing a technical team ( as they are today) id play Di Natale as he has better first touch, better movement and quite frankly is more lethal too.

Either way Di Natale isnt a bad player to bring off the bench.

Guest Craig-NUFC

http://lockerz.vo.llnwd.net/v1/photos/medium/x2_cf0e4ec

Pards looking like he's just smoked a fat one

Just checked Di Nitale's record, his last 3 seasons have been insane, I had no idea it was that good. Mental how he seems to have hit 30 and became a better player when (as far as i'm aware) his main attribute used to be his pace.

Di NAtale, not Nitale. Means Christmas in Italian.

Tony Christmas.

Guest MrSundlofer

Di Natale should have started. Not Balotelli.

Balotelli was awful against Spain. Don't know what he can offer Italy against Croatia today.

Di Natale for me. Great player!

Are they just flying pundits in and out? I'm sure Shearer was pitch side the other night and now he is back in the studio in Salford.

Are they not out there themselves? Just assumed they would be.