Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you know what bugs me about Tyldsley.  Everything.

No, the main thing is stuff like that, where the half time whistle goes and immediately he goes "Typical Spain..." then launches into some fucking scripted bullshit that he's obviously been working on all game.  Just tell the viewer what's happening FFS, you can't help your annoying voice but just do your fucking job.  He's the anti-Barry Davies.

Guest Spiria

Knowing Blanc he will make a changement the 75th minutes.

And just for you to know, there is speaks about a punishment for Hatem. Not allowed to play for France until 2013 or something like that. We will know it after the Euro  as Blanc don't want to break the group.

And just for you to know, there is speaks about a punishment for Hatem. Not allowed to play for France until 2013 or something like that. We will know it after the Euro  as Blanc don't want to break the group.

You get punished for not passing to Ribery. I knew it.

Woah, eh? This about the reported falling out?

Guest Realist

I wasn't sure what had happened before the Espn Axis highlights but now I feel a lot more comfortable, and can explain it to my friends.

Is this right to think that Cabaye is their best player of is it just because he's our player that I think that? :lol:

Cabbage hasn't even touched the ball yet marra FTM

Is this right to think that Cabaye is their best player of is it just because he's our player that I think that? :lol:

Yes.

I think he is the most intelligent, that much is clear with the way he uses the ball. The rest of them couldn't string a run of passes together if they tried in tight spaces

Apparently Blanc said Ben Arfa was playing so poorly he was making Ribery look bad. Ben Arfa said that was just his face. :bluestar:

Apparently Blanc said Ben Arfa was playing so poorly he was making Ribery look bad. Ben Arfa said that was just his face. :bluestar:

Proud of Hatem. :clap: :lol: