Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atmosphere is shit because there's only 3,000 people there that give a toss. It'll be the same in Qatar and Russia and was the same in South Africa (where it was masked by spackers on horns)

Can't understand a word Carragher is saying.

I don't particularly like the bloke but come on have understood everything he has said. What do you want him to do change his accent to sound like every other fucker down south, Our accent can be strong as fuck to people outside of the area and almost incomprehensible depending on how quick we talk.

Think its a bit harsh tbh

:lol: Of course it's harsh, people are taking the piss to an extent. 

I do genuinely highly dislike the Scouse accent quite a lot which is a shame because a lot of Scousers are really nice.  The Geordie acccent is ace so it's not relevant.

Can't help but take the piss when I meet a scouser like. It ain't the best like, it's mad how different it is from Mancunian n all given the relative proximity of the cities.

Yeah, I like the Manc accent personally but it's the same with Scouse/Manc/Geordie/wherever accents, you get really horrible versions of any.  Usually from total radgies who treat a horrible way of speaking like a badge of honour.  And that's not me being a ponce, the charver voice is a fucking embarrassment to Newcastle for example.

I don't particularly like the bloke but come on have understood everything he has said. What do you want him to do change his accent to sound like every other fucker down south, Our accent can be strong as fuck to people outside of the area and almost incomprehensible depending on how quick we talk.

I do genuinely highly dislike the Scouse accent quite a lot which is a shame because a lot of Scousers are really nice.  The Geordie acccent is ace so it's not relevant.

Can't help but take the piss when I meet a scouser like. It ain't the best like, it's mad how different it is from Mancunian n all given the relative proximity of the cities.

Yeah, I like the Manc accent personally but it's the same with Scouse/Manc/Geordie/wherever accents, you get really horrible versions of any.  Usually from total radgies who treat a horrible way of speaking like a badge of honour.  And that's not me being a ponce, the charver voice is a fucking embarrassment to Newcastle for example.

yep theres definately a chav type squealing geordie accent.

Yeah, I like the Manc accent personally but it's the same with Scouse/Manc/Geordie/wherever accents, you get really horrible versions of any. Usually from total radgies who treat a horrible way of speaking like a badge of honour.  And that's not me being a ponce, the charver voice is a fucking embarrassment to Newcastle for example.

So true.