Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Tyldsley talking YET MORE s***.

I can just picture a dartboard with him in the centre with you firing bullts at it :lol:

Why waste them on a dartboard?  :shifty:

He was alright when I met him at an football awards evening.  Think he just talks shit as that's the environment he's in tbh.

Does anybody think this playing without a striker thing might catch on if Spain manage to win this tournament?

god I hope not, the fewer teams playing this boring defensive system the better

Can see Rodgers trying to implement it at Lolerpool..

Does anybody think this playing without a striker thing might catch on if Spain manage to win this tournament?

Most teams don't have the technique or movement capable to playing without a striker.

Did't man utd kind of do it with Ronaldo

Tyldsley talking YET MORE s***.

I can just picture a dartboard with him in the centre with you firing bullts at it :lol:

Why waste them on a dartboard?  :shifty:

He was alright when I met him at an football awards evening.  Think he just talks s*** as that's the environment he's in tbh.

Aye, I don't know anything about him personally, all I'm going on is the amount of football he ruins. The worst thing he does is, when there's nothing happening in a game, he'll just drone on and on and on with his brain not actually making the words happen. The exact opposite of letting the pictures tell the story.