Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CastrolEDGEfootball ‏@castrolfootball

Spain have played a lower % of passes forward than any other side at Euro 2012 (28.3%) #ESP #ITA

Stoke probably play 95 percent of their passes forward. The statistic means little.

Aye, a cut-back pass could be an assist but would also count as a backwards pass

BBC using Rodrigo y Gabriela's cover of Orion by Metallica on this Fabregas piece. Love that cover.  :thup:

It is the law when showing Spain montages that you must use RyG.

BBC studio just come from a wedding?

Hansen is right (re: reliability/trophies). Looking at what Balotelli has won is a little misleading IMO. Individual players obviously contribute to winning trophies, but it doesn't in and of itself mean a thing.

What a knob "If Balotelli scores 10 hattricks in the Premiership next year I will say you're right" - Hansen on his criticism of Balotelli.

Don't get me wrong, I agree he isn't exactly reliable (Cage) but that is a ridiculous comment to make.

Hansen is right. Looking at what Balotelli has won is a little misleading IMO. Individual players obviously contribute to winning trophies, but it doesn't in and of itself mean a thing.

I've been more critical of Balotelli than most, but to say you will only change your mind if he scores 10 hattricks in the CL next season FFS. The man's a liability of course, but there's no denying he's also got a fair bit of talent.

Edit: it was Premiership, was it. Either way, what is that bitter cunt doing comentating at a Euros final?

Hansen is right. Looking at what Balotelli has won is a little misleading IMO. Individual players obviously contribute to winning trophies, but it doesn't in and of itself mean a thing.

I've been more critical of Balotelli than most, but to say you will only change your mind if he scores 10 hattricks in the CL next season FFS. The man's a liability of course, but there's no denying he's also got a fair bit of talent.

Oh yeah. That bit of improvised rhetoric by Hansen was daft :lol:

Balotelli has a good deal of talent, but he's still a luxury player IMO. He reminds me of how Djibril Cisse was with QPR when he joined last season - scoring and then getting sent off every other game. As it happened, it didn't cost QPR, but it very easily could have. A club like Man City can afford to have a luxury liability like Mario Balotelli though. And on days when the sun shines out of his ass, he'll get media recognition and accolades I've no doubt.

He's improved recently in fairness, but he's still very capable of dropping a clanger.