Newcastle United Vs Swansea - 17/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Fenham Mag

Leonardo Bestinho will come straight back into the team and score.

Well it's long overdue.

I'm sure I remember you defending Carroll in the Championship when he'd gone 8 games without scoring because he was making a significant contribution all the same. O0

I was quite critical of Carroll in the Championship pre-Cardiff at home, as I thought he wasn't putting the effort in and was strutting about like he'd already made it.

Routledge will rip Raylor's nuts off.

Would he f***  :lol:

Funny he managed to got the better of Enrique and Ashley Cole. Apparently you're arguing that doing well against Ryan 'raped viciously by Wright-Phillips' Taylor is a strech too far for the lad. :lol:

Routledge will rip Raylor's nuts off.

Would he f***  :lol:

Funny he managed to got the better of Enrique and Ashley Cole. Apparently you're arguing that doing well against Ryan 'raped viciously by Wright-Phillips' Taylor is a strech too far for the lad. :lol:

Routledge is piss poor man. He's a spitting image of Obertan. And with Jonas helping out he certainly wont 'rip his balls off'.  Does Routledge even get a game for them? Hasnt he only started 7 games or something?

7 more than Ryan Taylor should've started for us, that's for f***ing sure.

Jonas was helping out Enrique the night Routledge consistently did him, by the way. O0

Which game are you referring too?

I honestly think there is nothing to fear with him. He's useless. He has the mental strengh of a fucking roasted peanut. Plus wont Santon be playing LB?

Jonas didn't actually play, come to think of it. Alan ' the destroyer' Smith did. QPR - home, 2009.

The point stands, though. Routledge is capable of giving even really quick defenders hell with his pace. Raylor's a zero-paced nothing.

And I'd be bloody disappointed if Pardew were to order Jonas to stay deep against fucking Swansea at home. But that's the problem you encounter when you're starting a player whose overall ability belongs in League One at best.

Jonas didn't actually play, come to think of it. Alan ' the destroyer' Smith did. QPR - home, 2009.

The point stands, though. Routledge is capable of giving even really quick defenders hell with his pace. Raylor's a zero-paced nothing.

And I'd be bloody disappointed if Pardew were to order Jonas to stay deep against f***ing Swansea at home. But that's the problem you encounter when you're starting a player whose overall ability belongs in League One at best.

He's capable, but he rarely delivers. And ill agree with you on Raylor, he shouldnt be playing. Hopefully Santon starts at LB and then we wont have this problem.