Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

few things, no 1 why was Carroll dressed as an Ancient Greek soldier, I mean I get the whole warrior thing blah blah blah but really why is he wearing that.

no 2 nice enough kit, yellow does suit it

no 3 are liverpool changing their badge? Because while the flames are still there they're normally on the badge not on the back.

Guest PhilB

Fuckin hell, some of the comments on here are pathetic.

The 96 on the shirt is a given, no-one expected it not to be there even though we were going back to the old badge.

I love the shirt, can't remember the last time I liked one so much.

Many expected Warrior to be a bit more flash, and lots of fans were dreading it, but they've kept it simple and traditional.  Well done to them I say.  It remains to be seen as to whether the quality of the material matches the design.

no 3 are liverpool changing their badge? Because while the flames are still there they're normally on the badge not on the back.

Must be a throw back to this:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01506/PA-1891399_24_532x_1506496a.jpg

Fuckin hell, some of the comments on here are pathetic.

The 96 on the shirt is a given, no-one expected it not to be there even though we were going back to the old badge.

I love the shirt, can't remember the last time I liked one so much.

Many expected Warrior to be a bit more flash, and lots of fans were dreading it, but they've kept it simple and traditional.  Well done to them I say.  It remains to be seen as to whether the quality of the material matches the design.

Why are they pathetic? Because people think the shirt is shit? :lol:

The '96' on the back is tacky and entirely unnecessary. Or is it there to be purposefully controversial? As a marketing ploy, it's a potential masterstroke.

Cheap.

i wonder what they'll do if the investigation that's ongoing atm comes out and 100% blames the police, then the police come out and aplogise for their actions and the deaths of supporters

i mean surely the only thing that's keeping them going with the 96 thing is perceived injustice right?

clearly none of it will ever happen so let's get a bet on the club being renamed 'Liverpool 96'