Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

-On HBA’s spirit:

Ba said that yesterday after his goal Ben arfa was “on his cloud”. He spoke with him.

He's on his cloud? Everything about this club at the minute has me on Cloud 9. The players, the people, the staff, the spirit, the love, the fans, the transfer policy, the results......just can't stop smiling :)

Thanks for translating mimi :thup: you're a star!

Ohhh look at me, look at me I'm a happy man...

Just Pathetic, really.

You flirt  :aww:

Guest mimifrench

-On HBA’s spirit:

Ba said that yesterday after his goal Ben arfa was “on his cloud”. He spoke with him.

He's on his cloud? Everything about this club at the minute has me on Cloud 9. The players, the people, the staff, the spirit, the love, the fans, the transfer policy, the results......just can't stop smiling :)

Just Pathetic, really.

You flirt  :aww:

:lol:

Got it right, hein...  ;)

:lol: look at me look at me is the funniest s*** happening right now. Who was the one saying look at me look at me Ive been to Gran Canaria. Laughed really hard at that like.

:okay:

I don't get it though  :lol:

-On HBA’s spirit:

Just Pathetic, really.

Canny.

Guest mimifrench

:lol:

And :thup: on the translation.

I'll check the Ba one when you get time to do it ;)

Prefer warning you, I will only be able to watch the replay on my TV (and make the translation) later as it's not already available right now. Will do it when I can though.

mimi a true ben arfa fan :)

what's funny is you can feel that a lot of people are not happy to see ben arfa playing well, like crevoisier and the other french cunt from chelsea...

'he got to be more consistent".....yes man, 6 games in a row is the best he played during all this career and it's at newcastle...everytime he did an "ok" match he went to the bench.

Like Pardew did with him at the beginning...

ben arfa is a football genius, don't care about the ok players who are "consistent" because they run 9 km and do pass backwards, f...french mentality....malouda and valbuena style...

we love you hatem

Guest mimifrench

Cheers Mimi, I'm assuming the 6 games stat is starts. Amazing nonetheless.

Yes it is.

Really chuffed for him he finds his "home" with Newcastle, great fans, great stadium with a lot of passion, good coach and team-mates who trust him.

He is as a player what NUFC is as a club. He's THE football personified.

Was quite scared he wouldn't find his way and after his injury really doubted he wouldn't become the player he has to be.

Keep supporting him, he will give you back a hundredfold, no worries. O0

PS:Maybe I'm just quite (well, very very) jealous of those who can see him playing every week-end in Saint James Park... :hmm:

Every day in training, he works really hard". Ba said something strange : Ben arfa doesn’t like when people see that he’s working hard. Sometimes he has the appearance of someone who doesn’t care, nonchalant… But in fact it’s not true.

:smitten:

Thanks for the translation, much appreciated :)

Guest mimifrench

Every day in training, he works really hard". Ba said something strange : Ben arfa doesn’t like when people see that he’s working hard. Sometimes he has the appearance of someone who doesn’t care, nonchalant… But in fact it’s not true.

Was really a strange sentence from Ba here indeed. Said something like : "Hatem doesn't like when we say it but he dislikes when we see him working hard"...  :lol:

Well I would say I'd pay to see Hatem training hard because he's not very near to be the laziest player I've ever seen when training. :lol:

Look at him during the warm up before matches, he just does the minimum effort! It's crazy, don't know how he does for the match after...

But if he can score goals like yesterday, don't care tbh...

Was really a strange sentence from Ba here indeed. Said something like : "Hatem doesn't like when we say it but he dislikes when we see him working hard"...  :lol:

Well I would say I'd pay to see Hatem training hard because he's not very near to be the laziest player I've ever seen when training. :lol:

Look at him during the warm up before matches, he just does the minimum effort! It's crazy, don't know how he does for the match after...

There's something about that sentence which reminds me off someone who lacks(or lacked) inner confidence - they're shy of people seeing them try hard...and also a sign that a previously troubled person  has been able to turn a huge corner in their life

Yep, looking into that WAY too much :lol:

There's something about that sentence which reminds me off someone who lacks(or lacked) inner confidence - they're shy of people seeing them try hard...and also a sign that a previously troubled person  has been able to turn a huge corner in their life

Yep, looking into that WAY too much :lol:

Just the ego tbh, the ego of a genius who also has to tidy up his lego set after he's had a bash at replicating St Paul's in only 2x4 red blocks.