Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

http://www.fff.fr/bleus/actu/542724_la-liste-le-jeudi-9-aout

France-Uruguay

The list Thursday, August 9

Didier Deschamps (pictured) will release the list of players selected for the preparation match France-Uruguay during a press conference at the headquarters of the Federation Thursday, August 9, 2012 from 14:00.

The first game of the season for the Blues 2012-213 is Wednesday 15 August (21:00) at the Stade Oceane Le Havre (Seine Maritime).

???

It's not been announced man.

It has been announced by NUFC.

Would they know this far in advance?

Either the players or the FFF have probably told them. f***ing hell, it that so difficult to understand?  :lol: How could they write that in the article if they didn't know if they will be selected or not?

Guest Archie

It's not been announced man.

It has been announced by NUFC.

Would they know this far in advance?

No, they read about international call-ups in the journal :serious:

Guest VanBarduck

I see where the mistake came from , the FFF usually send a Pre-selection memo  to everyclub where there is french player who might be called..

That doesn't mean he'll be called or not called , Newcastle never receive those kind of notice before , because Laurent Blanc never used it ,and so they tought we was already called up. Personal opinion , he won't be called , he can say goodbye to french team for at least 2 years , good news for us i think..

I see where the mistake came from , the FFF usually send a Pre-selection memo  to everyclub where there is french player who might be called..

That doesn't mean he'll be called or not called , Newcastle never receive those kind of notice before , because Laurent Blanc never used it ,and so they tought we was already called up. Personal opinion , he won't be called , he can say goodbye to french team for at least 2 years , good news for us i think..

Or he might think if he isn't going to get the publicity of playing for France that he might need to go to a higher profile club to achieve this.