Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Wtf is going on like? Will the rest of the players who participated in the euros be doubtful for the new season? No.

Mancini said earlier today that Silva and Balotelli are very doubtful for the start of the season because of the euros. Guess there's many others too.

Aye, but pre-season's as much about a warm-up for the manager as it is for the players. It's a pity we're not gonna see our 'best side' (personnel/tactics/and all) given a run out before the serious stuff happens. The Euros/Olympics threw a spanner in the works where that's concerned. Fortunately we weren't the only club to have representation at those tournaments.

Aye, but pre-season's as much about a warm-up for the manager as it is for the players. It's a pity we're not gonna see our 'best side' (personnel/tactics/and all) given a run out before the serious stuff happens. The Euros/Olympics threw a spanner in the works where that's concerned. Fortunately we weren't the only club to have representation at those tournaments.

We will hopefully see our best XI against Cardiff on Saturday.

Seen a couple of snippets the last couple of days from the local rags talking about HBA consistency already. Correct me if i'm wrong but he hasnt played a single f***ing minute yet. And he finished last season pretty consistently so i'm not sure where this is coming from. f***ing Chris Waddle gets a whole article in todays Chron about it - by Lee Ryder of course. Ryder being the one who was on his back last season until HBA hit his form then he couldnt get out of his arse. Bunch of wankers.

He was absolutely class at the end of last season. Shame he hasn't participated more in preseason yet, but I expect another great season from him. The football press are completely irrelevant 99% of the time. The nationals aren't much far behind.

Seen a couple of snippets the last couple of days from the local rags talking about HBA consistency already. Correct me if i'm wrong but he hasnt played a single f***ing minute yet. And he finished last season pretty consistently so i'm sure where this is coming from. f***ing Chris Waddle gets a whole article in todays Chron about it - by Lee Ryder of course. Ryder being the one who was on his back last season until HBA hit his form then he couldnt get out of his arse. Bunch of wankers.

Ryder is a twat anyway, no worries.

Ryder is a fucking helmet. He spent most of last season cracking on about Ben Arfa not working hard enough, not being quick enough for the Premier League and that NUFC would never be where they were in the league if they had to carry him.

All the while bumming Ryan Taylor. The utter fucking goon.

Seen a couple of snippets the last couple of days from the local rags talking about HBA consistency already. Correct me if i'm wrong but he hasnt played a single f***ing minute yet. And he finished last season pretty consistently so i'm not sure where this is coming from. f***ing Chris Waddle gets a whole article in todays Chron about it - by Lee Ryder of course. Ryder being the one who was on his back last season until HBA hit his form then he couldnt get out of his arse. Bunch of wankers.

Aye, it's utter bollocks. Couldn't give a flying fuck what Chris Waddle has to say about us either.

Ryder is a f***ing helmet. He spent most of last season cracking on about Ben Arfa not working hard enough, not being quick enough for the Premier League and that NUFC would never be where they were in the league if they had to carry him.

All the while bumming Ryan Taylor. The utter f***ing goon.

Didnt a lot of people do it last season? Praising Raylor and Pardew and saying he was right in benching Ben Arfa after the Brighton game because he was a lazy cunt or to lesser extents obviously?

Remember having plenty of discussions during the whole season about Ben Arfa with loads of people saying that he wasnt fit and so on and wouldnt be good enough and so on.

Ryder is a f***ing helmet. He spent most of last season cracking on about Ben Arfa not working hard enough, not being quick enough for the Premier League and that NUFC would never be where they were in the league if they had to carry him.

Didnt a lot of people do it last season? Praising Raylor and Pardew and saying he was right in benching Ben Arfa after the Brighton game because he was a lazy cunt or to lesser extents obviously?

Remember having plenty of discussions during the whole season about Ben Arfa with loads of people saying that he wasnt fit and so on and wouldnt be good enough and so on.

I remember a few people happy to leave it to those working with him day in day out to make the call, and not fall into the camp that said Pardew didn't rate HBA, or that he actually rated Raylor more.

Can't say I remember anyone, nevermind loads of people, saying that 'he wouldnt be good enough and so on'.

Worse than that.  I remember him running a one man campaign on that horrible blog of his about Raylor arguably being 'our player of the season'

:lol: Fuck off

I remember a few people happy to leave it to those working with him day in day out to make the call, and not fall into the camp that said Pardew didn't rate HBA, or that he actually rated Raylor more.

Can't say I remember anyone, nevermind loads of people, saying that 'he wouldnt be good enough and so on'.

I can't remember anyone saying he was shit, but I do remember a certain "fucking moron" in the original thread claiming that Ben Arfa was "possibly just slightly above average" and having a go at people for saying he's gifted :lol:

Worse than that.  I remember him running a one man campaign on that horrible blog of his about Raylor arguably being 'our player of the season'

You what? :lol:

I remember Robbie Elliot getting a '9' from Anal for a performance away to West Ham during which he was he clearly the weakest link from start to finish.

Probably gave a 9/10 interview that week though.