Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If I was Pardew I'd have Ben Arfa on the bench for QPR.  Assuming he can play but is just being rested as a precaution.  If we're ok he doesn't have to come on, but if we're in trouble we might just have to risk him.  The game is incredibly important, we absolutely have to win.

If I was Pardew I'd have Ben Arfa on the bench for QPR.  Assuming he can play but is just being rested as a precaution.  If we're ok he doesn't have to come on, but if we're in trouble we might just have to risk him.  The game is incredibly important, we absolutely have to win.

No fucking way imo!

No fucking way imo!

I have little doubt he won't do it.  Its just my opinion, to me the game is so important that if we're looking like losing I'd actually consider risking him later in the game.  But obviously it does depend on how bad things are.  I'm going on the basis that he's ok to play but there's a small chance of him breaking down.

No f***ing way imo!

Oh I have little doubt he won't do it.  Its just my opinion, to me the game is so important that if we're looking like losing I'd actually consider risking him later in the game.

Ben Arfa fit over the rest of the season will win us more than 3 points with his individual brilliance.

Sinclair and Rodwell (particularly the former) was bloody tragic. Two players with real potential; potential that'll have been largely extinguished by the time they're 26/27 imo. And we wonder why the England team is so shite. I'd have loved Sinclair here.

Fucking hate Man City.