Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Ben Arfa did absolutely nothing wrong on Wednesday.

Fight stupid with stupid, the Kaka way.

One day you might say something nice to someone, one day.

Thinking cynically me thinks he'll be on a packet. STOP BANK...yadda yadda

I think the truth is he's a salable asset entering the last year of his contract. We were always going to sell this summer.

True, despite the fauxness of contract talks.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes. Could be anywhere.

26 years old. What a waste.

For us certainly. Just hope the rest of the league buys into this rubbish, and he goes abroad.

If he stays in this league under someone who lets him play, it will be gut wrenching.

Guest hatem garrincha

:lol:

I think the truth is he's a salable asset entering the last year of his contract. We were always going to sell this summer.

We had ample opportunity to renew his deal, particularly after the fifth place season when he was in such good form and we had a strong hand. We missed the boat and after that I never felt like we'd get a deal done.

Guest bimpy474

He'll go to Liverpool IMHO

If that happens i will seek out Pardew and literally kill him.

He'll go to Liverpool IMHO

Well they missed out on Salah on the Ukranian winger in January.

Could see it happening. It won't be fun to watch.

I'm relieved in a way, it's the best thing for Hatem.

The end of the torture for him (and us). Seeing him thrown on in games and (often on the left) must have been soul destroying for him...Given 10-15 here and there. Other games where the ball was flying over his head or rarely having someone to pass to..and all the other things we've moaned about for months. A truly unique player who will I'm sure come into his own somewhere else.

His goals will always be remembered...

Roll on more dirge and the huff and puff.

I doubt it will be any different for him if he ends up at a club like Liverpool.

Sat on the bench.

You know what, this move to Liverpool needs to happen.

It will put an end to this argument once and for all, as a good few feel he doesn't have much about him.

I doubt it will be any different for him if he ends up at a club like Liverpool.

Sat on the bench.

It will put an end to this argument once and for all, as a good few feel he doesn't have much about him.

You want this move to happen because it may settle a score amongst the nufc fans?  I've heard it all now lol

He will get his chances at Lfc don't you worry about that.  Until Rogers get p*ssed off and loses patience with him just like every manager that had managed him.

Well it's apparent Wednesday was the last straw, judging by the reports of him singling out Ben Arfa and Marv.

So not sure what you're on about. But whatever makes you feel relevant anyway.

It's called suspension of bias. None of us want Ben Arfa to be marginalised but coming out with that utter nonsense just adds fuel to the opposing argument.

You know I think a lot of you Bimpy but this is a tad rich coming from someone who consistently paints his nearest and dearest as some sort of Mandy Dingle - Lenny Henry hybrid.

Sat on the bench.

You want this move to happen because it may settle a score amongst the nufc fans?  I've heard it all now lol

He will get his chances at Lfc don't you worry about that.  Until Rogers get p*ssed off and loses patience with him just like every manager that had managed him.

Nah, didn't mean it to come across that way. At this point I am genuinely fascinated with this guy myself, to see if he can sustain a certain level and be a key player in a team.

I feel he would definitely do so under the right sort of manager, and in the right setup, but at the end of the day he has never achieved it yet, and some people feel he can't.

He's a fantastic talent though, and I want to see the guy play. He clearly won't play while he's here, so no point wanting that to happen anymore.

You know I think a lot of you Bimpy but this is a tad rich coming from someone who consistently paints his nearest and dearest as some sort of Mandy Dingle - Lenny Henry hybrid.

Lenny Henry's fucking sexy tbh.

Guest bimpy474

But i know her so i'm actually right. :lol:

Sadly it was always going to end this way, Pardew has managed him very, very badly. Pardew is a hypocritical prick, other players can play shit yet nothing is made of it, in fact he will praise them BUT Ben Arfa gets stick for not winning games in 10-15 minutes

Under a half decent manager Ben Arfa will be immense, just a shame it won't happen here