Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

The thing is though all season we have seen Pardew has been using Ben Arfa as an excuse and mis-treating him, the fact that Ben Arfa is coming out and talking about it is no surprise and only confirms are suspicions.

I hope Ben Arfa turns up for training on time every day even though he's been told not to come back.

He hasn't been told not to come back, he's been training all week, he just isn't in the squad for the match.

Glad to see Hatems standing up for himself. Interesting wording about Pardews entourage, obviously the lawyer got that from Ben Arfa.

Might be two camps forming then, HBA clearly still has mates in the side.

he's gone in the summer regardless of Pardew staying or going then.

That'll depend on the new manager i would think. (if we get a new one before Pardew gets the chance to hoy Hatem out).

can't see ashley and co letting him stay whatever happens and manager wont have a say

Seems to me it's aimed at Pardew, not the club as such.

doesn't matter they'll probably just get rid of him anyway if he's giving the hint he wants to buyout his contract or run it down.

he's gone in the summer regardless of Pardew staying or going then.

That'll depend on the new manager i would think. (if we get a new one before Pardew gets the chance to hoy Hatem out).

can't see ashley and co letting him stay whatever happens and manager wont have a say

Seems to me it's aimed at Pardew, not the club as such.

doesn't matter they'll probably just get rid of him anyway if he's giving the hint he wants to buyout his contract or run it down.

I think that's more of a him or me threat as it also says he has no desire to leave the club.

Guest bimpy474

Badly wish i was going arsenal now, I'd have got a mint banner made up

Why do you have a banner ST if you're not going ?. Are you putting it up in the living room like :lol:

Why do you have a banner ST if you're not going ?. Are you putting it up in the living room like :lol:

:lol: puts it up on the wall "this'll show em"

Guest bimpy474

Nah I meant I would have got one made up :lol:

Oh yeah, it would help if i read your post properly :lol:

#pardtourage

Wonder what Mike "Atam's #1 fan" Ashley thinks of all this? Probably hasn't even noticed that his favourite player can't get a game under any circumstances with no explanation having been given.

Someone needs to explain this to him in terms he can easily understand.

By exiling him, Pardew is negatively affecting sweet, all-important re-sale value.

Well, this is an unexpected turn of events...but good on Ben Arfa for standing up for himself. The amount of shit he has to endure from Pardew is sickening - it's always "Hatem this, Hatem that" but it's never any other player in the spotlight. Fuck Pardew, vive Ben Arfa.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew's entourage instantly brings these to mind.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Bulkandskull.jpg

The bbc reported that Instagram post earlier:

Ben Arfa, who was signed permanently from Marseille in 2011 after impressing on loan, has made 27 appearances in the Premier League for Newcastle this term, but he has scored only three goals and has not found the net since December.

Hate this crap. No context to what "appearances" represents. Most of which will be 20 minute spells in games we're losing.