Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest hatem garrincha

Hatem should stay at Newcastle till the end of his career. NUFC is the perfect club for him, his personality.

Guest Spiria

Hatem should stay at Newcastle till the end of his career. NUFC is the perfect club for him, his personality.

I hope too but I don't think he will.

You're right, I think he'll be with us for a long time. Maybe not his entire career, but the medium-term future anyway.

Guest hatem garrincha

You're right, I think he'll be with us for a long time. Maybe not his entire career, but the medium-term future anyway.

And after reading some Chelsea and Arsenal fans on twitter snubing him, I really hope he'll seriously smash their teams next season.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc have had no bids for Hatem Ben Arfa thus far - despite French Press claiming that #arsenal want to pay 21milllion Euros for him

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

If we manage to get CL he could..He loves being the biggest fish in the bowl.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc have had no bids for Hatem Ben Arfa thus far - despite French Press claiming that #arsenal want to pay 21milllion Euros for him

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Phew thanks for that Lee. Finger on the pulse as always.

Guest bimpy474

1) Arsenal aren't gonna spend that much

2) That price is still too low

3) THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

4. Its bullshit      ;)

L'Equipe v Lee Ryder...hmm.

Why? L'Equipe hadn't suggested any sort of bid had gone in or was imminent. Just that Wenger might be interested.

Ryder's just trying to appear itk by refuting something that hadn't been reported in the first place.

L'Equipe is as bad as The Sun for s*** made up rumours.

Can't be having that like.

But like most (French) newspapers, it has a random news in brief bit which I presume is where this Wenger rumour originates from. In short, it's the summer, rumours like this are to expected in every sort of newspaper.

And about Ben Arfa, he's definitely staying O0

He'd be a perfect upgrade on Nasri imo, and I suspect we may have had to worry if they hadn't blown money on Podolski already(not saying Podolski will be  a failure but not as good as HBA imo) and suspect shoring up defensive midfield is a bigger priority now they got him and Giroud.

Ben Lyttleton Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt

Ben Arfa & Blanc clashed in dressing-room post Fra-Swe, after HBA was on phone, also said others deserved to be subbed before him. Tense

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt

To recap, L'Equipe saying French camp in disarray after dressing-room clashes btwn Ben Arfa-Blanc & Diarra-Nasri post Swe loss

Sounds promising.

there's his rebel image back, doubt he'll get played again

Was always going to happen with players like Nasri, Ribery, Evra, Benzema and also Ben Arfa in one squad, one hotel for more than 1 week.

Reminds me of some school trip where everything is hunky-dory at first but after some days, some people will always start clashing.

Guest BooBoo

To be honest, Ben Arfa is correct in this instance though.  Ribery and Nasri were having far worse games.

No excuse though if the reports are correct.