Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Taken off for Malouda. Didn't offer much except one shot that narrowly missed and oddly enough did not run into space when others had the ball. Doubt he will play from the start again in the tournament.

Taken off for Malouda. Didn't offer much except one shot that narrowly missed and oddly enough did not run into space when others had the ball. Doubt he will play from the start again in the tournament.

Thought he started to get frustrated and lose interest after about 30 minutes.

Larsson > Ben Arfa.

FACT.

Is it just me or has Larsson got a really annoying face? Like a punch me in the throat face.

I used to like him before he went to Sunderland. Now I agree with you.

The only bit I saw when flicking over from the England torture was when he played a through ball for Ribery which didn't work and Ribery had a right go at him.

Ugly bastard.

The only bit I saw when flicking over from the England torture was when he played a through ball for Ribery which didn't work and Ribery had a right go at him.

Ugly bastard.

Ribery was giving the ball away left right and centre before that man, the fucking grotesque cunt that he is.  Couldn't believe it when he got mad, him Nasri and Benzema were pass-wanking each other off and getting nowhere all night and barely using the right side at all.

Ugly bastard.

Ribery was giving the ball away left right and centre before that man, the fucking grotesque cunt that he is.  Couldn't believe it when he got mad, him Nasri and Benzema were pass-wanking each other off and getting nowhere all night and barely using the right side at all.

:lol: I actually got mad at the TV there.

Ugly bastard.

:lol: I actually got mad at the TV there.

Aye :lol: must have been tactics from Blanc because Benny was playing a lot deeper and not as aggressive with his dribbling etc.  Hanging round infield a lot more too but that was probably because he was desperate to get on the ball, he was feeding off scraps from the rest of the France team.  Frustrating game for him but good to see him come off giving the manager a handshake, not displaying any of that petulance he's supposedly infamous for.

Seems to me he's playing within himself which might be a bi-product of him trying to make up for any past discretions as he knows the microscope is on him and he's trying to play it safer rather than suffer those past labels of not being a team player etc.

It doesn't help him as well mind that the likes of Nasri and Ribery seem reluctant to pass to him and in the past he would maybe have lost his temper and tried to do things all by himself.