Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

There are again rumours of Benny being linked with Arsenal. I fear that Wenger will pay the price to get Benny if Walcott and RVP are sold.

Just hope that it will not happen. :undecided:

Word of advice mate.... Bleacher Report is full of 12 year olds making up shit.

Guest Spiria

Deschamps manager of France team. End of international career for Hatem ?

Can't see Deschamps picks him.

There are again rumours of Benny being linked with Arsenal. I fear that Wenger will pay the price to get Benny if Walcott and RVP are sold.

Word of advice mate.... Bleacher Report is full of 12 year olds making up shit.

Coming from the guy who constantly posts reviews of players he's never seen play. :lol:

Word of advice mate.... Bleacher Report is full of 12 year olds making up s***.

Coming from the guy who constantly posts reviews of players he's never seen play. :lol:

:lol: iam sure him and sewelly haven't missed a game in the last 10 years.

:lol:

:lol:

Didn't notice that before. :lol:

wtf, care to prove that one  :lol:

Every player we're linked with you manage to come out with some "He's more so and so player than so and so other player IMO" then someone asks if you've seen him play and you say you're just "going off what I heard on twitter". It just makes me laugh that you're calling someone out on using unreliable information when you commonly use what plebs say on Twitter as some kind of scout network.

Every player we're linked with you manage to come out with some "He's more so and so player than so and so other player IMO" then someone asks if you've seen him play and you say you're just "going off what I heard on twitter". It just makes me laugh that you're calling someone out on using unreliable information when you commonly use what plebs say on Twitter as some kind of scout network.

I did that once.... and it was'nt a player i said a journalist was good to follow dutch news i was told on twitter.... which seemed to wrong later down the line and i accepted that later down the line.

I asked an aussie mate of mine about Good yeah because i trust his judgement.... but i have never seen him play as for the Coventry midfielder that we signed and the things i said about him i said what i heard about him is this etc etc..... i never claimed to have watched him play.

The only player i remember doing a review on was Anita..... because most people here had no clue about him and i have seen him enough times to pass judgement of what type of player he is.

I have never made things up about players i have never watched and i never will.

I'm sure everyone can be gentlemen and let bygones be bygones...

I'm sure everyone can be gentlemen and let bygones be bygones...

That's not Deschamps. Now he's got even more ammo because of his behaviour at the past tournament.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Rest in peace Hatem Ben Arfa's international career. F**k you Deschamps, ya p***k.

Guest Wally_McFool

Rest in peace Hatem Ben Arfa's international career. F**k you Deschamps, ya p***k.

Couldn't give a fuck about HBA's international career whilst he is at NUFC.

Keeps him here instead of swanning off all over the globe with France

Couldn't give a fuck about HBA's international career whilst he is at NUFC.

Yet he might just feel as he will no longer have any international ambitions his best chance of success will be to move teams.

Couldn't give a f*** about HBA's international career whilst he is at NUFC.

He can follow in Ginola's footsteps  :smug:

Except he stay's instead of going to spurs  :lol:

Aye worried he'll want to move to a club that gets more media attention to try and force the issue

He plays in the league with the most TV coverage in the world and plays for a team that finished 5th.

I'm not saying we shouldn't get more coverage but we're seen as anomaly by the media atm. If Ben Arfa played in the s*** Liverpool team and did half as much as he does for us he'd get twice the column inches. I don't necessarily think there's any specific lack of coverage of us, it's more some clubs get ridiculous amounts.