Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Read the last few pages, it pitch could have made it worse. I played on a pretty frozen 4g pitch a few months back and it's awful to play on and destroys any niggles you have, just because it's like running on concrete. Also not sure how relevant, but a mate of mine works as a groundsman for arsenal and they don't use any 4g pitches anymore (was never told why). They're going to dig them all up and replace with grass even indoor ones.

What? Are you suggesting that they have enough money to install UV lighting to grow grass at their indoor training facility? Wow - no wonder they can't afford players.

As for HBA - it's like having a bentley but you can't drive it because it is always broken down.

Some people are chuffed and go around saying "look at me, I have a Bentley", while others just get on with it and drive their Ferrari day in and day out.

Surgery is always the last option for any injury.

Stevie Taylor might disagree with you when he snapped his archilles, after he felt his calf muscle advancing towards the back of his knee like rolling-up carpet (after it felt like he'd been kicked). In the event of a grade 3 tear (or rupture), whether it's muscular/tendon/or ligament, it then becomes a reconstruction - surgery is the only option. There's no f***ing about with alternate, hocus pocus/highly experimental, and far less invasive treatments.

Again lots of assumptions being made.  Let the facts come out before coming to a reasonable conclusion.

Speculate doctors all over the shop.

:thup:

Too many speculate doctors in here.

:lol: Neesy man, you do realise that you created the phrase speculate doctors, yeah?

Again lots of assumptions being made.  Let the facts come out before coming to a reasonable conclusion.

:lol: Neesy man, you do realise that you created the phrase speculate doctors, yeah?

:lo'l:

Surgery is always the last option for any injury.

what if the injury is a severed finger ?

A super strength Araldite mix will do. Acupuncture alone will hopefully restore nerve function & movement.

No bother at all, fuck the microsurgery.

Guest neesy111

Yes.  Can people not tell when I'm being serious or not ffs?

Yes.  Can people not tell when I'm being serious or not ffs?

:lol: no

Guest hatem garrincha

Messi or Ronaldo is surely the best player in the world, but he looks like a machine. Ben Arfa has something else in his football that make him different, with his defaults, but I find him more exciting than the two together.

He's a fantastic footballer and I'm old enough and I've seen enough talented players, to say that he has something unique in his feet, despite his inconsistance.

He's the best player of NUFC, twice the player Cabaye and Sissoko are, and I don't understand some claims about "selling him"...

Guest hatem garrincha

I love how sensible the Hatem fans are.

You're not agree with the fact he's a special player ?

It's not a question of being a "Hatem's fan". I'm talking football.

Read the last few pages, it pitch could have made it worse. I played on a pretty frozen 4g pitch a few months back and it's awful to play on and destroys any niggles you have, just because it's like running on concrete. Also not sure how relevant, but a mate of mine works as a groundsman for arsenal and they don't use any 4g pitches anymore (was never told why). They're going to dig them all up and replace with grass even indoor ones.

I did last sunday and my knee is f***ed.

I've had trouble with my knees for ages and was the best it's been for years till that game and now I can only play once a week (sat afternoon on grass) or I would be in trouble with it big time. I'm a big fan of 4g (much better than the old astro) but when it's frozen you might as well play on concrete with thin carpet on top.

Man, I've actually done that before (playing on concrete with a thin carpet on top), my ankle rolled under me when I tried to beat someone. I would rather play on straight concrete instead.