Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Great news  :aww:

As much as I despise the England players still think I'll be supporting them just because I like Roy....and I'm English  :razz:. France will definitely be my 2nd team though.

Nice one Hatem.

Wont do us any harm in the transfer market over in France :)  The French squad is looking very strong indeed and you would say them and Spain have to be favourites.  Followed closely by Germany and possibly Holland.  England no where IMO

Guest pintofscottsellers

Chuffed he's in, seen his highlights video from that friendly, done some pretty basic but effective stuff, really looking forward to this tournament now.

Guest hatem garrincha

I am suprised he dropped Mbiwa as they only have 3 CB's now i suppose M'vila and Matuidi can play CB but i still feel its a mistake.

A big risk.

For CB cover in case of injuries, or lack of form (the 2 CB's were terrible vs Iceland) Blanc's idea is Alou Diarra....

I am suprised he dropped Mbiwa as they only have 3 CB's now i suppose M'vila and Matuidi can play CB but i still feel its a mistake.

A big risk.

For CB cover in case of injuries, or lack of form (the 2 CB's were terrible vs Iceland) Blanc's idea is Alou Diarra....

I have since been reminded of Alou Diarra ability to play at CB its still a risk though IMO.

Guest hatem garrincha

A big risk.

I'm a proper div, i have since been reminded of Alou Diarra ability to play at CB its still a risk though IMO.

Agree with that. I was talking about the big risk to go with 3 CB's only.

Alou Diarra is the 4th CB.  Or else it would be strange to include him together with M'Vila and Matuidi, when Cabaye can also play as defensive midfielder.

Well, that means Blanc believes Alou Diarra is a better CB than Mbiwa.  That's his choice.

Guest hatem garrincha

Alou Diarra is the 4th CB.  Or else it would be strange to include him together with M'Vila and Matuidi, when Cabaye can also play as defensive midfielder.

Well, that means Blanc believes Alou Diarra is a better CB than Mbiwa.  That's his choice.

Diarra is considered as a DM in the list, with the "ability" to play as a CB.

it's not so strange to have 3 or 4 DM, it could be an indication of the way Blanc wants his team play...

Although i dont agree with it i wouldnt be suprised if Blanc goes with 2 DM's (M'Vila and Diarra) Cabaye infront of them and 2 wide players flanking Benzema.

He seems quite a pragmatic coach and with two attacking fullbacks iam not sure he trusts the defence enough to play just 1 DM.

I dont agree with it because i feel France's strength is going forward and they should embrace that but i wouldnt be suprised by it in anycase.