Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BooBoo

Was it last summer when that tosh was posted about someone being honoured if Jose Enrique joined Barcelona? :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

After the preparation matches against average teams, we now know the Blanc's starting XI for the tournament.

Blanc is the kind of manager who gives his confidence over time to what he considers his "best" team, although some players are not in their best form (Mexes and Nasri are the best exemples currently)

His experience at Bordeaux show that he doesn't rely enough on the players on the bench...Thus, when in 2009/2010, the starters were less fit, the substitutes were so little involved that Bordeaux has lost the title.

That lead to Ben Arfa's (or Menez) role. Blanc considers him as a "supersub", to come lately in case of problems...

The french boss didn't try during the friendlies to put HBA in the position of starter ahead Nasri in his 4-3-3.

While he started against Iceland, that was only because he was between the players who arrived earlier at clairefontaine,  and in a unbalanced system, with a a very attacking midfield (Cabaye + Nasri + Gourcuff !!!)

Against Serbia and Estonia, he played only 20 mins, which show how Blanc will use him ("Ok Hatem, we have a serious problem, go and do what you want etc.") and I find that unfortunate...Better used, Ben Arfa is more efficient.

If he did leave, I'd like to see him sign for Bayern Munich. Imagine a midfield with Robben, Ben Arfa, Ribery, Schweinsteiger. :sweetjesus:

:serious:

I dare say I'd be proud to see him in that group of players.

If he did leave, I'd like to see him sign for Bayern Munich. Imagine a midfield with Robben, Ben Arfa, Ribery, Schweinsteiger. :sweetjesus:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6207/1286120023567.gif

No wonder we don't win any thing.

:lol:

This is a stupid debate for a number of reasons.

Secondly, worrying about Ben Arfa moving is pointless. IF he moves, we won't get a choice where he goes, only he will decide that. Ben Arfa has already proved that he's not particularly bothered about whether the club likes it or not. If he wants to leave, he will leave. He can say he loves the club and that he's happy, he's found his home etc but haven't we heard it all before? Jose Enrique proved never to trust the shite that comes out of footballers mouths.

If a "big club" (which is a horrible term), comes in for Ben Arfa and he fancies the money or the trophies or the lifestyle, he will leave. However, there is no point worrying, as it is the same for every other footballer who walks through the doors of SJP, including those from Newcastle. It's also the same for every other club in the world, other than perhaps Barcelona.

A bit harsh comparing Enrique to HBA. Besides the obvious difference in talent and intelligence,  HBA has been in the media for the wrong reasons in France, which you could not say about Enrique before his twitter-gate.  It could be possible that HBA is a different person now compared to pre-NUFC. I think his injury really opened his eyes. It was a potential career ender, and to just write that off and say that he'll move if given the opportunity really ignores the complexity of human nature. Enrique never had the same adaption problems as HBA, neither has he had his calf cut in two.  The way the club followed him up after the injury didn't hurt either. If he moves, he'll do it because the move will make him a better footballer. He'll not go to a 4th placed Chelsea because they give him stupid money.

You are incredibly confident that Ben Arfa won't leave should a richer club, playing in the champions league come in for him. My point is that alot of people said the same thing about Enrique.

Don't believe what you see/hear/read. If he stays here for five years, i will be shocked.

I wish people like you would fuck right off. Sorry.

Couldn't agree more.

Such a stupid statement. In the end, we love Ben Arfa (mostly) because he's a Newcastle United player. Not because he's french, not because he's a good player, not because his name is Hatem.

If he played for any other club, we maybe would admire his footballing ability but would he still be anybodies favorite? I doubt it.

Couldn't agree more.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, but personally i would love to see here with Brad Pitt.  :lol:

What a wank loser attitude!

(Beautiful in my mind, also i do not have a girlfriend, was used as a metaphor )

:alone:

Couldn't agree more.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, but personally i would love to see here with Brad Pitt.  :lol:

What a wank loser attitude!

(Beautiful in my mind, also i do not have a girlfriend, was used as a metaphor )

Reminds me of my mate shagging this (very fat) lass who had a boyfriend. The boyfriend turned up in our local and pulled my mate to the side, we all thought it was about to kick off. Then five minutes later my mate came back and told us that the boyfriend had apoligised for the actions of his lass and told him that he could do better. Fuck sake, have some pride man.

I wish people like you would f*** right off. Sorry.

Couldn't agree more.

What a w*** loser attitude!

Reminds me of my mate shagging this (very fat) lass who had a boyfriend. The boyfriend turned up in our local and pulled my mate to the side, we all thought it was about to kick off. Then five minutes later my mate came back and told us that the boyfriend had apoligised for the actions of his lass and told him that he could do better. f*** sake, have some pride man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: