Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Concerned by those quotes tbh. I remember him saying Pardew promised him (and everyone) a certain type of football, and it's not what he's described there.

Don't know where the f*** this relentless long-ball s*** has come from, tbh. We didn't use it earlier in the season, and it doesn't work now that we are.

Bizarre and infuriating.

We've played long ball most of the season, we're just doing it more than ever now.

we did it all last season aswel, one positive thing i thought may happen from the sale of carroll was that we wont have to launch it at the bean pole anymore. 

just using leon best and demba for that role now.  f***ing horrible,  pardew is  soon becoming a fraud, he told players like cabaye we were suppose to change and play more passing game, and starting to look like a real fukking bulshitter right now.

i know if i was player and got conned in moving countries by my boss on false premises i would be furious and lose all respect for the t***.

Demba's in the form of his career and we're sitting 7th. Take it easy.

look mate i aint knee jerking and i aint asking for the manager to get the sack, im actually grateful for what he and ashley has done so far believe it or not. 

but jesus, why does he insist on long balls and crosses crosses crosses,  it didnt work vs swansea, didnt work against norwich, didnt work against wba,  and it

We scored twice against WBA and Norwich. Defensively frailties cost us in those games. The only problem I have with us using lots of crosses is the fact both our wingers are basically terrible at it.

Must be terrible for Ben Arfa having worked so hard to get back to fitness from a horrific injury. I can't believe after all this players like Obertan are keeping Ben Arfa out of the starting 11.

Sadly if there's little or not intention to use him I'd genuinely rather we sold him now than let it get to the point where he's disrupting things in the media and behind the scenes. I'm not saying that's what's happening now, but it's certainly what we exploited to get him here in the first place.

The only doubt we had over Pardew was whether he was instructing his players to be more direct or whether it was a by product of lacking confidence and not following instructions.

Now we know Pardew WANTS us to play direct, shite football I honestly have lost all faith in him. Call me knee-jerk, I don't care.

Didn't you hear him yelling at our players to 'hit Ba' and 'get it forward' against Liverpool, every time we were in possession. That was confirmation enough for me like, since Norwich the bloke has completely and utterly shit his pants. It seems Steven Taylor was the key to us playing football?

Interesting HBA mentions the club matching his ambitions, bye bye.

Sadly if there's little or not intention to use him I'd genuinely rather we sold him now than let it get to the point where he's disrupting things in the media and behind the scenes. I'm not saying that's what's happening now, but it's certainly what we exploited to get him here in the first place.

Nobody will pay us anything close to what a lot of us agree he's worth.

The problem i have with this whole situation is the fact at the start of the season or when HBA was returning to fitness, pardew stated he wouldn't be playing him on the wing as a wide man but in the hole behind 1 striker.

This has just shot himself in the foot becuase you gets fans game after game screaming for Obertan to be hauled for him when it's not going to happen because for some unknown reason Pardew doesn't see HBA as a winger when he's played in that position for large quantities of his career, albeit he may obviously be better in the hole but surely playing out wide is far greater advantage to our side if we are going two up top?

Why Pardew insists on not putting HBA out wide and even putting Shola out wide on a couple of occasions is just baffling!

Circa £6m?

I would not blame him for being pissed, in fact I'd be more annoyed at him if he was perfectly happy sitting on the bench, players should want to play. Pardew needs to start playing him, though realise that's a pipe dream

If he doesn't start the Man U game then surely he'll get his "proper" chance when Ba goes off to the ACoN?

I would'nt bet on it.......

Best-Ameobi is my bet.

Pardew did say a couple of weeks ago that Ben Arfa could be the one to "fill Ba's boots" when he's away.

Did'nt Pardew say he would'nt sell Carroll, didnt he say we would play football and the side would be built around Ben Arfa.... etc etc?

Not saying it wont happen but iam not in the business in believing Pardew's word is gospel.

Sorry for all this negativity guys, but all this Ben Arfa and Santon on the bench everyweek is starting to get to me :(

Definitely didn't say this like.

Pardew's comments of late have been bizarre to say the least tbh. But I definitely still have faith in Pardew mind.

I do, its just frustrating to see some of the decisions not being learnt from......

" The Worst mistakes we make are the ones we don't learn from"

I take the Ben Arfa comment back if he didnt say it, but iam pretty sure did. If he didnt then i take it back.

Think Hughton was reported by Ben Arfa's people as having said something along those lines. In the context of explaining why Marseille should let him come here, given they'd wanted to chuck him themselves a couple of months prior.

Just read that Sun article properly. Doesn't look good tbh.

"I knew it would take time to get back. But it has been four months now and I feel I'm ready.

"I'm completely fit and believe I'm able to play more than I have done so far.

"When I see fans in the street, they always ask me why I am not playing. I respond it's not my decision.

"I scored at Bolton but then was still on the bench for the next game. I wasn't surprised though."

Like many others I would rather he was playing because I believe he's one of our better players (especially considering who he's apparently behind in the pecking order) but the team comes first, so as I say if we're not going to use him, sell him. It'll only end in tears otherwise.

Concerned by those quotes tbh. I remember him saying Pardew promised him (and everyone) a certain type of football, and it's not what he's described there.

Don't know where the f*** this relentless long-ball s*** has come from, tbh. We didn't use it earlier in the season, and it doesn't work now that we are.

Bizarre and infuriating.

We've played long ball most of the season, we're just doing it more than ever now.

we did it all last season aswel, one positive thing i thought may happen from the sale of carroll was that we wont have to launch it at the bean pole anymore. 

just using leon best and demba for that role now.  f***ing horrible,  pardew is  soon becoming a fraud, he told players like cabaye we were suppose to change and play more passing game, and starting to look like a real fukking bulshitter right now.

i know if i was player and got conned in moving countries by my boss on false premises i would be furious and lose all respect for the t***.

Demba's in the form of his career and we're sitting 7th. Take it easy.

look mate i aint knee jerking and i aint asking for the manager to get the sack, im actually grateful for what he and ashley has done so far believe it or not. 

but jesus, why does he insist on long balls and crosses crosses crosses,  it didnt work vs swansea, didnt work against norwich, didnt work against wba,  and it

We scored twice against WBA and Norwich. Defensively frailties cost us in those games. The only problem I have with us using lots of crosses is the fact both our wingers are basically terrible at it.

Imagine how many we'd concede with Ben Arfa on the pitch... good thing Pardew takes personal responsibility for training our defence.

Circa £6m?

I just can't see it. A Turkish side perhaps, but I don't think he'd want that.

Circa £6m?

Could see him going for £3.2m-ish.

Circa £6m?

Quite precise - sure it wouldn't be £3.25m? ;-)

Circa £6m?

Quite precise - sure it wouldn't be £3.25m? ;-)

Certain.

Dodgy translation alert:

http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/newcastle-edf-ben-arfa-devoile-ses-ambitions-pour-2012_78314

Stung by his manager Alan Pardew a few weeks ago, Hatem Ben Arfa (24) got the message. And in recent matches, international tricolor is again decisive with Newcastle, including a nice goal on the lawn of Bolton on Boxing Day. So, inevitably, the former Marseille enjoys. "It was an incredible feeling. I had tears in my eyes. I felt that everything had fallen, I was relieved of a heavy weight. It was really weird. It was my first goal in 464 days! I needed it, "he confessed in Paris.

And if so moved, is that 2011 was a year marred by large wounds. "It's a year to forget, a black year. 2011 seemed too long. I was really happy to see the end. (...) I will never forget. And then I have this scar forever, "he released, explaining how he found these hard times. "I was hooked. I've always had this spirit and this mental strength. (...) This injury was a test. During my absence, I matured and learned a lot about myself and others, "he said.

Now given, the native of Clamart hopes to confirm his return to form and help the Magpies to win a title this season. I am here. "I have a very strong relationship with the fans who have always been behind me and supported me. I want to say thank you and the best is yet to come. This season has a staff to finish in the top six. The Cup is a real goal. The club has not won since 1995, "he said.

And even if sometimes regret the game "more direct" recommended by his coach, former Lyon hopes that good performance in the Premier League it will reopen the doors of the France team for Euro 2012. "I want to be part of the adventure. I played a game under the leadership of Laurent Blanc in Norway where everything went very well. If I want to quickly go blue, I must be gentle with Newcastle. I think the way to the Euro. (...) I think I have a card to play point guard play, "he said before justifying his candidacy.

"I know I can be good in that role. Go to the Euro, it would be a real accomplishment for me. Fate will decide but I'm optimistic, "he said. While waiting to get coach Laurent Blanc in the pocket, Hatem Ben Arfa will have to be content with regular Alan Pardew and Newcastle. All in good time the saying goes ...

What did we win in 1995? :lol:

Dodgy translation alert:

http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/newcastle-edf-ben-arfa-devoile-ses-ambitions-pour-2012_78314

Stung by his manager Alan Pardew a few weeks ago, Hatem Ben Arfa (24) got the message. And in recent matches, international tricolor is again decisive with Newcastle, including a nice goal on the lawn of Bolton on Boxing Day. So, inevitably, the former Marseille enjoys. "It was an incredible feeling. I had tears in my eyes. I felt that everything had fallen, I was relieved of a heavy weight. It was really weird. It was my first goal in 464 days! I needed it, "he confessed in Paris.

And if so moved, is that 2011 was a year marred by large wounds. "It's a year to forget, a black year. 2011 seemed too long. I was really happy to see the end. (...) I will never forget. And then I have this scar forever, "he released, explaining how he found these hard times. "I was hooked. I've always had this spirit and this mental strength. (...) This injury was a test. During my absence, I matured and learned a lot about myself and others, "he said.

Now given, the native of Clamart hopes to confirm his return to form and help the Magpies to win a title this season. I am here. "I have a very strong relationship with the fans who have always been behind me and supported me. I want to say thank you and the best is yet to come. This season has a staff to finish in the top six. The Cup is a real goal. The club has not won since 1995, "he said.

And even if sometimes regret the game "more direct" recommended by his coach, former Lyon hopes that good performance in the Premier League it will reopen the doors of the France team for Euro 2012. "I want to be part of the adventure. I played a game under the leadership of Laurent Blanc in Norway where everything went very well. If I want to quickly go blue, I must be gentle with Newcastle. I think the way to the Euro. (...) I think I have a card to play point guard play, "he said before justifying his candidacy.

"I know I can be good in that role. Go to the Euro, it would be a real accomplishment for me. Fate will decide but I'm optimistic, "he said. While waiting to get coach Laurent Blanc in the pocket, Hatem Ben Arfa will have to be content with regular Alan Pardew and Newcastle. All in good time the saying goes ...

What did we win in 1995? :lol:

An argument ?

Guest hatem garrincha

Mind you, I'm more interested to see what he has to say in La Parisian tomorrow.

I'm assuming these are taken from that.

Correct. The sun took it from "Le Parisien".

Concerning his "ambitions" mentioned in The Sun, it just concern the current season :

- Make the Euro (He said that he has to be good with NUFC for that)

- Finish 6th in the League with NUFC

- Win the Cup with NUFC

He sais that he respects Pardew choices but he will continue to work hard and make all his best to show him he's wrong.

-