Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Dontooner

Pardew stop being a pussy and grow some balls!! ...this just means when they leave for the AFC . Shola will start ahead of HBA. What a joke.

Pafter getting rid of Barton and Nolan Pardew stated he wanted to play a different type of football this season. Along the deck.

Thought we mixed it up quite well tonight.

Pardew got it right, hold up play was very important. Hope he comes into the team when we can be more confident we can hold the ball.

With Ba out the team I hope it's Best or shola to hold it up and Ben Arfa in behind, probably work better than Ba and HBA assuming Ben Arfa can find profligate form.

Pafter getting rid of Barton and Nolan Pardew stated he wanted to play a different type of football this season. Along the deck.

Thought we mixed it up quite well tonight.

good mix of some nice passing in the middle and just getting it into the box

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wasn't the game for him tonight, he'll be disappointed but I hope he can understand.

This. He'll play Saturday I reckon.

Yeah.

The face he pulls on Sky's thing for our bench really is spot on :lol:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9051/firsthalf1eplnewcastlev.jpg

Real shame he couldn't be involved today.

Wasn't the game for him tonight, he'll be disappointed but I hope he can understand.

I Agree with this but I think Ben Arfa is a problem for Pardew because he always want to play in this way.

So there won't be a lot of opportunities during the season for Ben Arfa to start.

Ben Arfa must be feeling it and become less and less confident.

He recently said that he likes playing with short passes whereas Pardew like playing with direct passes,he's starting to understand that there is a problem of compatiblity.

Guest scottishmag54

He isnt being risked just now so we have more options when ba is away think he will play on Saturday wouldnt be surprised if he starts.

"les absentes ont toujours tord"

i think pardew doesn't rate ben arfa, simple as that

he can't give him a proper chance to prove how he can be the playmaker of this team

while ben arfa made an assist and a goal in his last 90 minutes of football, he said "show me more"

and tonight, he will say shola was "terrific"...

when ba's gone, it will be shola/best upfront

howay the lads, now we got to be ambitious, go for the cl