Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

We could drop Jonas but he does a lot of good defensive work and that might upset the balance when HBA comes in.

Whatever, I'd see Cisse as an option rather than an essential member of the team. His link up play is poor, and he doesn't challenge properly for the ball, either in the air or on the ground. He lurks in the gaps between defenders, waiting for chances. That's fine, but then we've got to expect him to put more of them away than he's doing at the moment.

Gouffran looks a better all-round player than I was expecting. It might not work out better, but I'd certainly be prepared to give it a go.

I reckon Perch will be dropped for Tiote, Jonas won't be dropped until Tiote is back, but when he is I reckon he will drop Jonas/Marv for Hatem. Leaving us with a supa doopa powerhouse of a team:

---------------------Krul---------------------

Debuchy----Saylor----Colo----------Santon

-----Sissoko------Tiote------Cabaye-----

--Benarfa-------Cisse-------Gouffran----

I reckon Perch will be dropped for Tiote, Jonas won't be dropped until Tiote is back, but when he is I reckon he will drop Jonas/Marv for Hatem. Leaving us with a supa doopa powerhouse of a team:

---------------------Krul---------------------

Debuchy----Saylor----Colo----------Santon

-----Sissoko------Tiote------Cabaye-----

--Benarfa-------Cisse-------Gouffran----

He's been playing the 4231 for a little while now, cant see that changing.

Tiote Cabaye

HBA  Sissoko  Gouffran/Marv

Cisse

Last two games have been much more like a 4-1-4-1 tbh...

I think tiote is well capable of shoring up in front of the defense and the rest of the midfield pressure further up the pitch and play more attacking football..

Think Pardew will ease him back in. I'd be very surprised if he is playing at the same level he had been earlier in the season straight away.

You mean like he did against Spurs with no pre-season training? :bluestar:

I wouldn't mind seeing him eased back into the team with a couple of sub appearances until he is 100% fit, the team has played very well in the last two games and we have no need to make changes to accommodate him straight away. Had we lost the last two games i would have thrown him straight back in however.

Think Pardew will ease him back in. I'd be very surprised if he is playing at the same level he had been earlier in the season straight away.

You mean like he did against Spurs with no pre-season training? :bluestar:

I just mean it's different now as he is returning from a pretty bad hamstring injury.

Guest pedroandbarnes

I wouldn't mind seeing him eased back into the team with a couple of sub appearances until he is 100% fit, the team has played very well in the last two games and we have no need to make changes to accommodate him straight away. Had we lost the last two games i would have thrown him straight back in however.

:love: moussa jonas and gouffran

ben arfa is for sale    :snod:

:love: moussa jonas and gouffran

ben arfa is for sale    :snod:

:huff:

Tiote*    Cabaye

Sissoko

Ben Arfa                        Gouffran

Cisse

Cant argue with that really.

*If the new found confidence returns him to his former deity like status.