Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

With all the french players here I doubt he'll be overlooked by the french camp for selecting their squad, at least that's waht we need to tell him.

Also I don't think we should let him go even if he wants to. He's worth more than all the money any club will offer for him.

In the last French squad we had Sissoko, Yanga-Mbiwa, Cabaye and Debuchy involved. If he's not getting in when he's fit it's nothing to do with us and every thing to do with burning his bridges with Deschamps when he left Marseille.

I wonder if he'll be offered a new contract in the summer?

He will be into the last 2 years of his deal at the start of next season.

Player with 1 year left at that stage will be Perch, Gosling, and Shola, the players with 2 years remaining will be HBA, Jonas, R Taylor, Sammy, and Tavernier.

So you would imagine Ben Arfa's contract will be a priority at the moment, perhaps he's even been offered one already

He went to the euros and has been injured since

I agree with this. He's been injured far too much to be relied upon at club or international level, it seems mostly through bad luck. He needs to get fit and figure out how to stay free from niggling muscle injuries and if he does so he'll be in the French squad in no time.

So, if he's back as it seems... is he ready to play? Any chance he can play few minutes in Kharkiv?

He seems to have made his full recovery in Paris.

If Pardew said that he has a good chance to make it against Soton he must be have returned to full training a little bit of time.

Don't think Pardew will risk him. Made him debut against Soton or on the bench for a 30 minutes return.

Guest ItalianMagpie

So, if he's back as it seems... is he ready to play? Any chance he can play few minutes in Kharkiv?

He seems to have made his full recovery in Paris.

If Pardew said that he has a good chance to make it against Soton he must be have returned to full training a little bit of time.

Don't think Pardew will risk him. Made him debut against Soton or on the bench for a 30 minutes return.

Mmh, yeah, that's what I thought. I was still hoping he could "taste" the pitch and the real thing before the vital Sunday game though  :undecided:

Seems like to me he does not just his recovery in France but his training too so when he's ready he can come straight back into the team.

I got no problem with it at all if he comes back like he did in opening game of season when he did no pre-season training with us at all.

He looked fitter than the rest of the team. :lol:

Seems like to me he does not just his recovery in France but his training too so when he's ready he can come straight back into the team.

I got no problem with it at all if he comes back like he did in opening game of season when he did no pre-season training with us at all.

:lol: I prefer it that way tbh.

Fuck sake, just been watching some ben arfa vids on youtube.........can't wait to see him back with the reformed squad we have now. We really need him to step up and get us points and hopefully goals. I just wish he'd have a season without any big injury, he transforms us when he's available.

*closes youtube, goes to bed, dreams of formations.

:lol: I prefer it that way tbh.

I think we should send the entire team there during the week and Pards can watch us play on weekends :lol: