Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I don't think he particularly wants to leave (because he's a bit mental tbh) so it would take a relatively high offer, but I don't doubt for one second that we'd sell him.

2 more years on his contract and you would think it's a good time to start talking about an extension rather than waiting til he has a year left. More so for a player who is apparently in demand.

Will absolutely hate it if this becomes Enrique mkII.

Wasn't there stories the other weeks about us and him being keen to extend his contract?

Would sell in an instant if the transfer money were huge and to be reinvested in the team.

Fat chance.

Don't understand this at all unless we got someone like Thauvin, Ben Arfa is very very very hard to replace

2 more years on his contract and you would think it's a good time to start talking about an extension rather than waiting til he has a year left. More so for a player who is apparently in demand.

Wasn't there stories the other weeks about us and him being keen to extend his contract?

Were there? I genuinely do not know.

Would sell in an instant if the transfer money were huge and to be reinvested in the team.

Fat chance.

Same, imagine...HBA in the famous red in front of the famous Kop in that famous atmosphere :aww:

:fwap:

Were there? I genuinely do not know.

I'm sure there were, I remember reading it...not sure if it was the ronnie gill or something.

Fat chance.

Don't understand this at all unless we got someone like Thauvin, Ben Arfa is very very very hard to replace

For a man that hasn't manage to complete half a season in his whole career at nufc.  That hard to replace?

Tbf I think that article is rehashing old news so hold off the razor blades.

Still maintain that negotiations on a contract extension should be a priority and be done soon. Even if the lad loves Newcastle, I wouldn't want to take any risks.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

If we sell HBA we might as well kiss goodbye any hope of scoring a nicely worked goal for the season!

All depends if they're genuinely interested. It's been rumoured for ages but that doesn't mean much. If they are then we're in trouble, seeing as they're one of the clubs that aren't frightened of spending money. Still pretty convinced that he doesn't want to leave though. He's a nutcase.

I personally prefer to keep him as we know fat mike will keep most of the money rather than reinvest.

But it makes absolutely no difference to me whether he goes to lfc, spurs, arsenal or who ever.  who cares.

I do care!