Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

He used to be my hero, now he's just embarrassing. No respect for his own body. fat c***.

Cajun?

Come on man, it's my birthday ffs!

*Goes back to his cake*

Happy Birthday mate ;)

He used to be my hero, now he's just embarrassing. No respect for his own body. fat c***.

Cajun?

*Goes back to his cake*

Happy Birthday mate ;)

Cheers mate, thought I better mention it.

Guest bimpy474

Cajun?

*Goes back to his cake*

Happy Birthday mate ;)

Cheers mate, thought I better mention it.

Thought someone would have done a thread for you, mind you i didn't get one on mine :(

:lol:

Edit : apologises just noticed there was a birthday thread.

More and more convinced by the day that the people at the club are just trolling us  :lol: They must know that some people have concerns over his shape since he's come back and they release probably the most unflattering photo of him i've ever seen.

I fear i'm just going to defend him in his fatness like I used to with Ronaldo when he started piling on the timber.

Going to start now actually :)

1. Perhaps an old pre pre-season picture?

2. Looks ok in the photos from pre-season so far although still bigger than he was pre-hamstring injury.

3. Pardew apparently told him to rest up over the summer to rest the injury so he liikely did nothing apart from eat doritos.

There.  :shifty:

Guest bimpy474

Happy belated birthday, bimpy. This one is good for the next 60 years.  Hopefully you'll be dead by then, so I won't have to do this again.

:lol: Thanks, i think.