Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Andrew Ross Gotta take your chances. He hasn't done that or shown enough/any fight or interest when they've come along. I still usually like having him on the pitch, there's the hope of a bit of magic but he doesn't want to be the best player he can be, he's happy to try to coast through his career and it shows.

:anguish:

Soundbites = fact evidently

In fact that whole quote sounds like it could have came from Pardew, they've done a good job in brainwashing the morons in our fanbase.

LeeHam McGinn You don't see how he applies himself in training or how he is in the team I think it's more to do with that

10 mins · Like

Another brainwashed by Pards?  Sounds like another one of his 'applies himself in training' FFS!  Pards quotes all round. 

"I don't know what he's like in training and neither do you.  But it's more to do with that obviously...." 

Righto. 

It's truly astounding that there's anyone still defending Pardew and his decisions, let alone taking his quotes as gospel, a fluked win against Man Utd and it'll sadly be all back to normal until his next appalling run of shite results next season. "49 points and 9th in the league, more cyber tears for another win."

Guest Roger Kint

The other 17% can honestly fuck off, some complete arseholes support this club like.

86% now, the arseholes are getting smaller

Guest Walter

The other 17% can honestly f*** off, some complete arseholes support this club like.

QFT x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hatem Ben Arfa should 100% start against Man United.

However I hope he doesn't. Because we're going to get battered no matter what and if he starts he'll inevitably get the blame and we'll not see him play again.

Needs to only start matches we can win.