Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Starting:

@NUFC: #NUFC v @SouthamptonFC (4-2-3-1): Elliot; Yanga-Mbiwa, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haïdara; Anita, Tioté; Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Gouffran; Cissé.

It would be nice if Gouffran was given licence to play up front for a change instead of left back or in midfield.

:kasper:

Well, here's his appearance before he's dropped for the next 5.

Sad but utterly true.

The single way that Ben Arfa starts the next game is if we win this one or we draw and he scores.

If we lose, irrespective of how, that fucking coward will take the easy way out and blame Ben Arfa and drop him again. Despite us losing plenty of games without him and the actual culprits never being blamed so clearly.

Starting:

@NUFC: #NUFC v @SouthamptonFC (4-2-3-1): Elliot; Yanga-Mbiwa, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haïdara; Anita, Tioté; Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Gouffran; Cissé.

It would be nice if Gouffran was given licence to play up front for a change instead of left back or in midfield.

Well he is supposed to be a striker by trade.

Guest bimpy474

Decent line up, won't matter a jot if the tactics are shit. Have a go instead of sitting there you gutless wanker.

Starting:

I thought you decided after that one cup game (which we always try our best to win) he wasn't up for it? :lol:

Starting:

I thought you decided after that one cup game (which we always try our best to win) he wasn't up for it? :lol:

I still don't think he's going to get many goals tbh, but he should be given the chance to prove the doubters wrong.

Starting:

I still don't think he's going to get many goals tbh, but he should be given the chance to prove the doubters wrong.

He's scored about 3 times the amount Cisse has this season from midfield so you never know... Apart from one game where we have basically admitted we didn't give a fuck I don't see how anyone can conclude he isn't a goal scoring forward.