Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

@GFN_France: France Football: Hatem Ben Arfa and Alan Pardew have made up, Newcastle will not be transfer listing the player, they say. #NUFC

Flippin' and -flopping,

flopping and flipping

He's a flip-flop, flopping, flipping cunt.

Basically he doesn't want the crowd to boo him, the precious poppet. He doesn't even pretend to have any scruples or belief in his own shit idea how the game should be played.

Guest reefatoon

6 at the back next game.  Colo, Saylor, Willo and Dummett as CBs, Haidara and lil Vurn as wing backs, Gouff and Tiote as DMs and MYM up front with Shola.

Stop giving him ideas man!

Pardew and his coaching staff have run out of patience with Ben Afra for his refusal to carry out basic instructions and his poor work-rate.

height=90http://forcoloredgurls.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/lightbulb-idea.png[/img]

:pardsgrin:

Start Shola.

:lol: He probably gets told about 5 different 'basic instructions' every other minute ffs. DEFEND. THEN MAGIC. PASS. OKAY SHOOT. DRIBBLE. DEFEND HATAM

urgh

Guest firetotheworks

Carrying too much weight, maybe if they got off his back.

Weey.

All of that and yet you could easily list

Scoring goals

Assisting

Creating Space for Team Mates

Terrifying the Opposition

I couldn't give a shit if they think the example that needs to be set is to be a professional loser like Shola, Gosling, Elliot etc.

Guest firetotheworks

The problems started when he didn't put a tackle in against Hull ffs. Honestly man, you couldn't make that shit up.

You know how you were the best player against West Ham? And how you scored against and terrorised Villa? Yeah? You know how you single-handedly won us the match against Fulham last week? Yeah, well you didn't put a tackle in just then and one of Hull's unmarked players on the edge of the box then smashed in an incredibly hard to execute volley. So eh, you're not playing right wing anymore. Actually, you're not playing.

Fucking cunts man.

Guest bimpy474

A fat, lazy, not listening Hatem still does more than Shola, Gouff and Cisse in an attacking sense. Not that i really believe the first bits anyway.

The reason Hatem has been poor is the formation firstly and then the style of defensive football (that doesn't work), amazing an attacking player looks poor playing in a team solely set up not to lose (not to lose, yeah that tactic works well Alan).

Guest firetotheworks

He's mental like. Career suicide.

Obviously it would be amazing if we got to see him once Pardew fucks off.

definitely feels like Pardew thought all his propaganda against Ben Arfa would work and deflect criticism from himself. Seems it back fired with people siding with Ben Arfa instead :aww:

If these latest reports are to be believed he has now realised this and is going to try and suck up to the fans by playing him

The problems started when he didn't put a tackle in against Hull ffs. Honestly man, you couldn't make that s*** up.

You know how you were the best player against West Ham? And how you scored against and terrorised Villa? Yeah? You know how you single-handedly won us the match against Fulham last week? Yeah, well you didn't put a tackle in just then and one of Hull's unmarked players on the edge of the box then smashed in an incredibly hard to execute volley. So eh, you're not playing right wing anymore. Actually, you're not playing.

f***ing c***s man.

I think the game before Hull was Villa away when he was brilliant.  I recall Steve Harper saying he had told Bruce how to nullify Ben Arfs's impact in that Hull game and they did it really well.  He hasn't really recovered from that game.

Guest firetotheworks

The problems started when he didn't put a tackle in against Hull ffs. Honestly man, you couldn't make that s*** up.

f***ing c***s man.

I think the game before Hull was Villa away when he was brilliant.  I recall Steve Harper saying he had told Bruce how to nullify Ben Arfs's impact in that Hull game and they did it really well.  He hasn't really recovered from that game.

Aye, because he was dropped to left wing, then dropped altogether. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I still don't get how it's so difficult to play 3 in midfield and say to Tiote/Anita "When Hatem's attacking, just come over to the right in case he gets caught out high up the field."

Guest firetotheworks

Definitely as posted earlier, I think it's backfired. I assume that he was trying to use Ben Arfa as a way to absorb criticism from the fans and it's completely backfired on him.

I'll be p*ssed off if Ben Arfa comes back and saves his skin now

I know what you mean, but I'd see it as HBA giving a big "Fuck you" to him and the rest of those arse holes. HBA coming in and doing that would massively undermine Pardew and it would also prove how wrong they were. No doubt they'll find a different reason for any upturn in performance though. "We looked sharp" or some other risible bullshit.