Jason Prior stretchered off with broken leg

JH

Can we read anything into him actually starting the game? Shown he's good enough in training, maybe?

I think he's only here a week, would be silly not to start him.

Aye, but if he's been completely gash in training (as in clearly level below the others) then surely it wouldn't be worth starting him in even a reserve game

Can we read anything into him actually starting the game? Shown he's good enough in training, maybe?

I think he's only here a week, would be silly not to start him.

Aye, but if he's been completely gash in training (as in clearly level below the others) then surely it wouldn't be worth starting him in even a reserve game

I think you are right thinking like that tbh. Certainly wouldn't have started him.

Even if we decide not to offer him a contract, what an experience for the lad. Wearing #9 in our colours, playing the full match (I think) and scoring in a 3-1 win. Must be absolutely off his tits at the moment.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Even if we decide not to offer him a contract, what an experience for the lad. Wearing #9 in our colours, playing the full match (I think) and scoring in a 3-1 win. Must be absolutely off his tits at the moment.

Can imagine he's appreciating every moment (perhaps more so than some players past and present we've had on the books).