Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

I wanted Hatem to start too, but I can't believe the reaction to him being on the bench. Ridiculous.

Some of you need to get a grip and be reminded of who you support.

listen i aint got no problem with launching the ball long to two big men upfront

but i do when one of them is shola who cant win headers to save his life never mind holding up the ball.

i got no problems with HBA on the bench  but i do have a problem with shola starting

Ok, but the other 10 positions are about right given the resources we have.

I wanted Hatem to start too, but I can't believe the reaction to him being on the bench. Ridiculous.

Can't speak for others but I'm not annoyed to see HBA on the bench for the umpteenth time out of any warped loyalty to the player - I just want to see one of our most talented individuals given a whirl now and again, would be nice.

Completely agree. It just amazes me that Pardew gets this amount of abuse because one player is on the bench.

Who's missing from this team in the match tread:

NUFC: Krul, Santon, Colocinni, Williamson, R. Taylor, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Ba, Shola.

Subs: Harper, Best, Obertan, Ben Arfa, Vukcic, Perch, Sammy Ameobi.

?

??

Simpson.

First off, people actually read that shit?

Second, is he not in the squad, or did I fuck up?

Can't speak for others but I'm not annoyed to see HBA on the bench for the umpteenth time out of any warped loyalty to the player - I just want to see one of our most talented individuals given a whirl now and again, would be nice.

Completely agree. It just amazes me that Pardew gets this amount of abuse because one player is on the bench.

Fair enough, I think it's the culmination of a number of head-scratchers from Pardew in recent weeks.  Agree that there's only one change I'd make to the side.

Who's missing from this team in the match tread:

NUFC: Krul, Santon, Colocinni, Williamson, R. Taylor, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Ba, Shola.

Subs: Harper, Best, Obertan, Ben Arfa, Vukcic, Perch, Sammy Ameobi.

?

??

Simpson.

First off, people actually read that shit?

Second, is he not in the squad, or did I fuck up?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

very windy out there. around 25-30 with gusts up to 59 mph. doubt there'll be too much slick footie played in those conditions, but i'm not sure how effective playing in the air will be either with how the wind swirls around inside the ground.

Guest Craig-NUFC

very windy out there. around 25-30 with gusts up to 59 mph. doubt there'll be too much slick footie played in those conditions, but i'm not sure how effective playing in the air will be either with how the wind swirls around inside the ground.

Man U will be fine since they pass on the deck. We'll be fucked since we lump it. Ball will fly back towards our defence.

So let me get this straight, crazy unpredictable powerful winds and we play a team looking like it will be based on crossing the ball and direct long ball?

Interesting.

Here's to hoping...

Mike doing the match thread? What is the world coming to?

The sheer amount of aggro and complaints and nitpicking....

...I love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean...he's an American, supports Liverpool, can't swim and is shit in goal AND YE LET HIM DO A MATCH THREAD???