Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

SkySports reporting the proper team now.

Lindegaard

Valencia    Jones    Ferdinand    Evra

Carrick      Giggs

Nani                                    Park

Rooney

Berbatov

That looks like a team now... like a decent team indeed. Not like a stupid team from a stupid manager. Fearing...

It's a stupid team because one player is on the bench instead of starting?

How NUFC has fallen.

Park, Giggs and Ferdinand.

How Ronaldo has fallen... he used to be able to count. :lol:

I assumed you were referring to us with that sarcastic 'stupid team, stupid manager' nonsense.

SkySports reporting the proper team now.

Lindegaard

Valencia    Jones    Ferdinand    Evra

Carrick      Giggs

Nani                                    Park

Rooney

Berbatov

That looks like a team now... like a decent team indeed. Not like a stupid team from a stupid manager. Fearing...

It's a stupid team because one player is on the bench instead of starting?

How NUFC has fallen.

Park, Giggs and Ferdinand.

How Ronaldo has fallen... he used to be able to count. :lol:

I assumed you were referring to us with that sarcastic 'stupid team, stupid manager' nonsense.

Fair enough.

Not a fan of Ryan Taylor on the right given his lack of pace, hopefully he'll be able to provide a few decent deliveries though. A lot of overreactions with our team, it's not what I'd have picked, but it's not that bad in all fairness.

Not a fan of Ryan Taylor on the right given his lack of pace, hopefully he'll be able to provide a few decent deliveries though. A lot of overreactions with our team, it's not what I'd have picked, but it's not that bad in all fairness.

In the not holocaust bad sense?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If Ben Arfa isn't in the team when Ba is at the ACN there is something seriously wrong.

Of course he won't. Best way to pick up points in Ba's absence will be through direct play etc

The Sports Direct Arena looks colourful with those signs beside Newcastle United in my opinion.

:troll:

Go to hell, Faggy!

http://th1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/th_TrollDadJump.png

In the not holocaust bad sense?

In the sense that we've stuck a man out on the right wing that can cross a ball and put our best striker and another big striker up top, who has replaced an out of form striker of a similar style. I would like Ben Arfa in the team, but as soon as people see he isn't in the starting XI they just go around branding out starting XI as shit, regardless of whoever else is playing.

Overreactions? On here?? Never.

Hmm. I seriously thought Pards was re-inventing us a ball-moving, rapier-like entity. I'm mightily unimpressed that he lines us up to be afraid of 'bigger' teams right now. Who needs Ben Arfa when you have Shola and Ryan Taylor? What an idiot.

It wasn't long ago that Pardew was referring to Ba as a number 10 i.e. that he liked him playing off of the front man. I felt Ben Arfa was in a pickle the moment I heard that.

Ba isn't as effective battling for the balls in the air and holding it up, and so it seems he prefers to play him uptop with Best or Shola. The thing is though, just give Ben Arfa a chance on the wing at least a couple of times if this is the case. Frustrating.

Also, why is Shola now ahead of Best fr goodness sake. That isn't cool either, not at all.

Who's missing from this team in the match tread:

NUFC: Krul, Santon, Colocinni, Williamson, R. Taylor, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Ba, Shola.

Subs: Harper, Best, Obertan, Ben Arfa, Vukcic, Perch, Sammy Ameobi.

?