Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Guest VaVaVoom

Ben arfa on right and only 2 strikers we have up front n think we will win. Would start Taylor at right back as offered good crosses against Blackburn.

Quite possible that Raylor will start at RB if Simpson isnt 100%. Think that lessens then chance of Ben Arfa startin on the right though. :(

We need to have a proper go at these from the start not the cautious approach then throw Ben Arfa on with 25 mins left hoping he does something when everyone is getting frustrated. QPR will play well today and they'll be more organised but they haven't made any additions to the squad and it's still the same players who've been conceding goals and getting done in midfield.

Get at them from the off and hope the likes of Ben Arfa or Cabaye can unlock the door. Need Shola/Best to take their chances today when they come their way.

Can see it being fairly tight.

Doe's anyone find it incredibly hilarious that Liverpool spent 41 million on two of our players and if we win tomorrow we will be above them?  :lol:

Not really, as we've been above them most of the season and they've catched up, which makes it not as awesome as it used to be. But still, yeah.

caught*

No. Both forms are acceptable in use, even though admittedly "catched" started disappearing from use in the 19th century. Mainly because "caught" was easier to pronounce.

So you mean really its not. It's an obselete term.

Nonstandard, not obsolete in the case of this particular word.

I'm sorry like, but if you said 'I catched a cold' you'd sound like a complete moron.

Opinion based on what one's used to. Gramtically, it'd still be correct.  :bluestar:

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Krul

Simmo colo willo santon

HBA Cabaye Guthrie Jonas

Best Shola

That would be the logical line-up. A shame Pardew tends to make some weird choices...

Hope the crowd have some patience today if we don't make an early breakthrough.

Arsenal and Liverpool only won 1-0 at home to these. Both second half strikes IIRC, too. Man City had a single goal victory anarl. They are a bit depleted at the moment, mind you.

Doe's anyone find it incredibly hilarious that Liverpool spent 41 million on two of our players and if we win tomorrow we will be above them?  :lol:

Not really, as we've been above them most of the season and they've catched up, which makes it not as awesome as it used to be. But still, yeah.

caught*

No. Both forms are acceptable in use, even though admittedly "catched" started disappearing from use in the 19th century. Mainly because "caught" was easier to pronounce.

I'm sorry like, but if you said 'I catched a cold' you'd sound like a complete moron.

Opinion based on what one's used to. Gramtically, it'd still be correct.  :bluestar:

Stubborn bastard. :lol:

caught*

Stubborn bastard. :lol:

No idea it was still usable until I googled it. :yao: