FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Perch will do OK

I think he will be in all sorts of problems today to be honest. I prefer him as a defensive midfielder. No pace, height and strength to be a central defender.

I don't think Brighton will exploit the latter two as much.

Perch will do OK

I think he will be in all sorts of problems today to be honest. I prefer him as a defensive midfielder. No pace, height and strength to be a central defender.

I might be wrong, but was centre-back not his favoured position when Forest finished 3rd in the Championship?

Don't like those two up front if only because it suspiciously encourages direct football.

If we're playing 4-2-3-1 it'll require some decent football.

depends how you look at it, 4-2-3-1  /  4-5-1 / 4-2-1-3

regardless, it will be something along the lines of the same formation we played fulham, if we are playing a lone striker lead attack.

however i doubt it,  think it will be 4-4-2 again. 

Don't like those two up front if only because it suspiciously encourages direct football.

If we're playing 4-2-3-1 it'll require some decent football.

depends how you look at it, 4-2-3-1  /  4-5-1 / 4-2-1-3

regardless, it will be something along the lines of the same formation we played fulham, if we are playing a lone striker lead attack.

however i doubt it,  think it will be 4-4-2 again. 

4-4-2 will be ugly to watch but the result will be a win. More compact, more made to defend and more made to win by a 1-0 or 2-1.

I don't know if this is a joke, but a mate told me Haris stubbed his thumb while in the hotel. It's turned into an appendage resembling a black pudding apparently.

yeh because even if its true, like that would stop a real warrior getting in the team sheet,

the boy is a big time charlie, i lost alot of respect for him when he ran away from the pitch all the way to the sidelines becuase the ball hit him on side of his face at liverpool

girly man.  imagine shearer , or any defenders run off when they get hit by the football.  shameful

I don't know if this is a joke, but a mate told me Haris stubbed his thumb while in the hotel. It's turned into an appendage resembling a black pudding apparently.

yeh because even if its true, like that would stop a real warrior getting in the team sheet,

the boy is a big time charlie, i lost alot of respect for him when he ran away from the pitch all the way to the sidelines becuase the ball hit him on side of his face at liverpool

girly man.  imagine shearer , or any defenders run off when they get hit by the football.  shameful

Shut up man, it might have really hurt.

Guest neesy111

Why don't you shut the fuck up.

Shut up man, it might have really hurt.

so painful that he needs to sit on his finger for 90 mins on the bench?  or when he comes on he needs to run around like gorilla on his knuckles? 

it is called football for a reason, there are 9 more men on the pitch that can take throwings lol