FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

2pm today on sale.

I haven't been able to open the link on Twitter from @nufcofficial on my phone.

What further details are there? i.e. Ticket prices, loyalty points needed, online sale available?

2pm today on sale.

What further details are there? i.e. Ticket prices, loyalty points needed, online sale available?

0 points. 1 ticket per season ticket holder though.

2pm today on sale.

just been on. £24, 0 points

From the BBC....

Brighton and Hove Albion players questioned over sex assault

Six men, believed to be Brighton and Hove Albion footballers, have been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a woman in the city.

Sussex Police said five men from Brighton and one from Dorset had been questioned about an attack in July.

The force said an 18-year-old man, an 19-year-old, two men aged 20 and one aged 24, all from Brighton, and a 20-year-old from Dorset had been arrested.

Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club has not yet commented.

Could this effect our game?

Could make it easier if half their first team are in jail, yes.

Guest Ebolarama

From the BBC....

Brighton and Hove Albion players questioned over sex assault

Six men, believed to be Brighton and Hove Albion footballers, have been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a woman in the city.

Sussex Police said five men from Brighton and one from Dorset had been questioned about an attack in July.

The force said an 18-year-old man, an 19-year-old, two men aged 20 and one aged 24, all from Brighton, and a 20-year-old from Dorset had been arrested.

Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club has not yet commented.

Could this effect our game?

Could make it easier if half their first team are in jail, yes.

:lol:

I'm not too confident about this game tbh and I think that's down to Gus Poyet (cunt), he was such a thorn to us in his playing days. Don't know why but I can see him being a thorn to us as a manager too......

:undecided:

Blergh. Hope we win but I'm more interested in bouncing back in the league against Blackburn.

Think we could use a comfort break/confidence boost before we're thrown in against them. For all their faults, Blackburn can score goals. Every match this season in fact, IIRC.

The thought of Hoilett against our high line is noxious.