Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

Ba off, Cisse on at half time.

Pardew set the 45 minutes instruction.. ;) (I know it's not a friendly and this is not FM)

Good news for us I guess. Should keep both players relatively fit to play next week.

:thup:

Ba has played ~193 minutes of 270. Cisse will have played ~158 of 270. Could be worse.

Assuming they fly back tomorrow, I would imagine Demba will start with Cisse on the bench on Wednesday.

I would put them both in. They've played less than they would have had they been here and the thought of seeing Shola or Best up front on Wednesday isn't one I want to contemplate.

Disastrous tournament for Senegal. Just hope our lads aren't too down at heart. Considering they entered the competition as one of the favourites, they've been a shambles.

Disastrous tournament for Senegal. Just hope our lads aren't too down at heart. Considering they entered the competition as one of the favourites, they've been a shambles.

To be fair their team mates have been as big a shambles in their absense.

libya the war torn country thats currently in civil chaos.  really?  :kasper:

The favourites, Cote d'Ivoire, had an eerily similar circumstance occur in 2011 as well, and are in a worse state than Libya.

i know what you're saying but, ivory coast didnt have half their country blown to pieces by fighter jets dropping payloads all over the place.