Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

Now we just need Ivory Coast to lose all their matches!!! HAAHAHAAHA

You lot sicken me.

I'm sorry but our striking has been absolutely fucking awful since they left, and we need the back other wise we could be left behind in the battle for a top 6 place, and club should come before country.

Guest bimpy474

Really hope they're back for Blackburn. Going down to the game, don't think I could face watching another match with Best and Shola starting :(

Best not watch Saturday then ;)

Really hope they're back for Blackburn. Going down to the game, don't think I could face watching another match with Best and Shola starting :(

Forgot about that.

:scared:

Guest bimpy474

Forgot about that.

:scared:

Shit, just reminded me an all :(

Guest Sophie S

I've got mixed feelings. Sooooo relieved that we got 2 Dembas coming home and that I won't have to watch Shola jog over the pitch anymore. It's been awful without Ba. But at the same time I'm quite disappointed for them both. Not because I support Senegal or anything, but because it would be great having players coming back pumped up with confidence. They could have established how great they play together, scored a few goals and just beaming, feeling invincible. Maybe I'm overestimating how important a good run is for a player, but I just hope they won't cease in their superiority now that neither was able to score for their country.

Demba tweeted yesterday "For me success in football is all about being strong mentaly!!!"

I hope he is that strong mentally and won't allow this to bring him down even an inch.

P.S.

Don't be disrespectful on twitter! They are probably gutted

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

When's the last game, how soon can we expect the Dembai back?

Aston Villa (H) at earliest.

:no: Blackburn at the earliest

Really? Nice!!