The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I heard Mike's 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW' from here.

Dortmund on their way to their 7th win in a row without Götze, Błaszczykowski has been playing really well in his absence. Having scored today Robert Lewandowski is now tied with Mario Gomez for most goal from open play this season, having a fantastic season 15 goals and 8 assists in the league so far (a goal every 130 minutes played).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Shocking coverage from the BBC, there. Too busy sniffing Liverpool's arse with replay after replay...meanwhile we're missing the game.

All this handball shite every other minute.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you posting on a NUFC forum on cup final day?

On the one hand Liverpool losing the final would be magic, on the other, if it helps us to Europe...

You're Glass half-full kind of guy. The way I see it is it'd sicken me to see Liverpool win this, but if they don't it hurts our European chances. Basically the same thing, but different viewpoints :lol: