The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

They haven't lost this game or the title because of Balotelli, ffs. They've barely had the ball in the second half. He has been literally irrelevant in this game.

Disagree partly. Tevez is on a completely different level; if they'd been able to play him more and Balotelli less it would have made a massive difference. I wouldn't swap Balotelli for Ba or Cisse ffs

Balotelli has great ability. I'd say with an imroved attitute he could be the best striker of the league - certainly better than Tevez.

But Tevez has (normally, when he's on the pitch) the better attitute, fights for every ball and isn't a completely stupid person all the time.

They haven't lost this game or the title because of Balotelli, ffs. They've barely had the ball in the second half. He has been literally irrelevant in this game.

Disagree partly. Tevez is on a completely different level; if they'd been able to play him more and Balotelli less it would have made a massive difference. I wouldn't swap Balotelli for Ba or Cisse ffs

Balotelli has great ability. I'd say with an imroved attitute he could be the best striker of the league - certainly better than Tevez.

But Tevez has (normally, when he's on the pitch) the better attitute, fights for every ball and isn't a completely stupid person all the time.

That's the hard part. :lol:

Guest VaVaVoom

Would have been nice for the result to go our way but credit to Arsenal they deserved the win.

Arsenal get away from us but lets have Spurs and Chelsea!!

That's the hard part. :lol:

getting him on same continent would be a start :lol:

Balotelli's ability is overrated.  Scores with his shoulder on the line and he's world class etc. etc.,  Tevez is still better, even if Balotelli stopped acting like an idiot.

I would rather have Ba or Cisse like someone said.

I still simply do not see it with Balotelli like, I think to say he only has to improve his attitude to be "certainly better than Tevez" is way off the mark.

Tevez (who is hardly Mr Professional himself) is supremely talented, and basically carried that team on his back last season. Seen nothing whatsoever from Balotelli that says he's a better player than Carlos Tevez, not even close.

Never..

Edit: what Wullie said

I love Balotelli but he was embarassing today. What a fucking idiot.

Gutted that Arsenal, but there are two consolations:

1) Man City have nothing to play for at SJP

2) Arsenal were never the ones we would've caught. We can get Spurs or Chelsea, but not really Arsenal.

I still simply do not see it with Balotelli like, I think to say he only has to improve his attitude to be "certainly better than Tevez" is way off the mark.

Tevez (who is hardly Mr Professional himself) is supremely talented, and basically carried that team on his back last season. Seen nothing whatsoever from Balotelli that says he's a better player than Carlos Tevez, not even close.

:thup: Same thoughts here. Never seen the Balotelli appeal.

Incredibly lazy journalism to blame Man City's collapse solely on Balotelli, which is the way Neville was hinting. Loads of their players have been bang out of form for months now, and they've carried far too many passengers from the get go anyway. The spine of their side is built on people like Lescott and Barry ffs.

Incredibly lazy journalism to blame Man City's collapse solely on Balotelli, which is the way Neville was hinting. Loads of their players have been bang out of form for months now, and they've carried far too many passengers from the get go anyway. The spine of their side is built on people like Lescott and Barry ffs.

surely the tevez shambles played a big part. and dont forget Man utd.

tbh, I never felt we threw away our 12 point lead- man utd won it off us .

Spot on.

Silva has been off the boil for months now and Nasri has flattered to deceive all season.